Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] How Do I Extract Toribash Replays While Using Steam?
Hi everyone, I'm sorry that this isn't detailed but I don't know how to extract or rather just find the folder/place where all my Toribash videos are stored. I would like to be able to take my video out and get it scanned* on how my each moves are. ( I heard that there was a software that can do that ) Can anyone help me please? I just want to know how to locate it and more better can someone give me the link of where to get my replays scanned* (I don't know how to really say it) on how my movements are clarrified? So that I know what my moves were for my each replays. Thanks!

(I would really appreciate the help, I have tried time to time on how I can improve. Thank you!)
Videos?
Have you recorded with a device like fraps, or something else?
If you've done that, you'd want to search for the folder of the recording device that you used.
It should be in the video's file of that, OR if you press your windows button, and then select computer, and then go down to videos.
It should be there, I don't really know this is a brief description/explanation I could give, I'm not really a tech-savvy wizard.
I hope I helped some.
First things first, this should be in Rapid Threads or Support, not discussion.
Also I think he meant replays
Second things second your replays are in: Cprogram files
(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Toribash\replay.

Thirdly you can use this website: http://toribash.enikesha.net/
or this script http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=354396

if you dont know how to use scripts.....
download the .lua file and put it in
Cprogram files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Toribash\data\sc ript
then go to toribash menu -> Setup -> Utils->scripts and load "analyzer".
play your replay, wait till it says done, then the results will be in a .txt file in your Cprogram files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Toribash\data\sc ript folder under the name "analyzer".

NB The anazlyzer re writes it self when ever you run it, so make sure you save analyzer.txt!

For future reference, posts like these belong in Support, not Discussion. Moved.
by videos i can only assume you mean replays so here is a little tut to find your replays

Finding TB replays in folder

As for the move analyzer i am quite sure that is not anything more but pausing the replay and pressing "E" to enter and edit the replay, correct me if there is a script tho.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert