Toribash
Original Post
(NoWhere) Application Thread
Hello and Welcome to the App thread to "No Where", In this app I want you to list off some relatively small things. You don't have to add a lot of detail but I want to know you a little bit more.

-What's Your In-game name/Real/age ? You don't have to list off your middle/last name Just your first name is fine. How did you come up with your in-game name? And if you're planning on getting a name change tell me so I can edit it.

-Who Are You? Tell me what you do regularly throughout your daily life, and add a story to go along with it.

-Toribash Life? When did you fine this game? How was it the first time you played? Do any of your family/friends play toribash? Do you have an alternate accounts that I should know about? Have you ever been infracted/Banned?

-Skills? What other skills do you posses?

-Reason For Joining? What's your main reason for joining "No One"?

-What Do You Bring To This Clan? What can you do for this clan as yourself?

-Time Zone/Activity? What's your time zone? How active are you on the forums/in-game?

-Past Clans? What other clans have you been in? Why did you leave these so said clan?

-Discord? If you have a Discord List it off below.

We Hope you enjoy your stay at "No Where"
Last edited by Shinigami; Nov 22, 2017 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Changed requirements.