Toribash
aikido big dojo/boxshu interested in clan community and wanna be apart of wars and things was originally rank 100 and higher black belt playing for a few years but forgot main acc wanna learn new things with other member
I Trained with Icehydra and Tcgmunky
me
-----
I tested with icehydra and tcgmunky
Last edited by helldogs1; Sep 30, 2017 at 04:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bashgod967 View Post
aikido big dojo/boxshu interested in clan community and wanna be apart of wars and things was originally rank 100 and higher black belt playing for a few years but forgot main acc wanna learn new things with other member

Awesome we'd love to see you become of The Abyss Family. Anytime you are on be sure to look for one of our higher ranking members or contact us via PM or on discord to set up a time and we can continue to step two: ingame testing
-----
Originally Posted by helldogs1 View Post
me
-----
I tested with icehydra and tcgmunky

Either way ill have to ask that you still fill out an application, mostly so me and the rest of us can get to know a little about you first
Last edited by tlclay; Sep 30, 2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my application
Name:jelaun
Belt:brown close to black
Faviourite mods:Greykido,Wushu And mushu
Past clan:Lucid
I Want to join this clan because i want more opportunities to get better in toribash and to be more involved in the game than i was in my old clan
Name- ggboss68
Belt- Blue
Age- 13
Casual or Competition- Competition
Why - Because this clan is strong and I think I can become a better player if I am with this clan.
Other Clans- None
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
Name:jelaun
Belt:brown close to black
Faviourite mods:Greykido,Wushu And mushu
Past clan:Lucid
I Want to join this clan because i want more opportunities to get better in toribash and to be more involved in the game than i was in my old clan

The final question is whether you are a casual or competition fighter? anwer that and we can stat the next step