ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by macopaco90 View Post
and we need new monetors there banning for nothing no offence monetors are corrupted

Please rephrase.
Σ
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
thats nasty as shit.
Can you not read? I mean fee said multiple times keep it clean.

As in race, religion, sexual preference or anything users may find offence friendly. But yeah, that is nasty.
What does an eagle and a mole have in common?

I have another joke!

Why was the old man climbing a telephone pole, while he has a backpack full of bananas?

heres a good one
Yo moma so fat I took a picture of her last christmas and its still printing out :P
Yo momma so stupid, she puts lipstick on her head so she can "make up" her mind
-----
A guy walks into a bar, and is asked "why the long face?" he replies "there aren't many good jokes in this thread..."
Last edited by Zayex; May 4, 2011 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by God View Post
Yo moma so small she can sit on a dime and swing her legs :O

Can't we all?

/ontopic

There were three guys in a forest.
Then they were being attacked by cannibals.
The cannibals said that they wouldn't eat them if they bring back 10 of the same fruit.
So the three guys go into the forest to get the fruit.
The first guy comes back with 10 apples.
Then the cannibals say, "Now the second thing you have to do is shove them up your a$$ without changing the expression on your face."
So the guy shoves the first apple up his a$$ and then whinces. So the cannibals eat him.
Then the second guy comes back with 10 berries.
Then the cannibals say, "Now the second thing you have to do is shove them up your a$$ without changing the expression on your face."
So the guy shoves 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8... then starts to laugh. So the cannibals eat him.
Then in heaven, the first guy says to the second guy, "Why did you laugh?! You almost had it!" Then the second guy says, "I saw the other guy coming with pineapples!"
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma