people playing: 204, servers online: 56, games played: 136,482,417 Top Player: noca

  Toribash Community » Help » Tutorials
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 12, 2014   #21
Mocucha
Raconteur
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,092
Clan: Evolution



If you finish your replay soon and keep the same quality until the end and do some good moves (jumps, rolling, flips, etc.) i could use it in the tuto.
My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash 
Mocucha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014   #22
Tsneak15
Member
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 161



Okay. Will try to finish it as soon as possible.
Tsneak15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014   #23
-Xioi
Raconteur
 
The Leaf Belt
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,772
Clan: Team ICA



Nice and lovely tutorial just as the Sparing tutorial
Hopefully it helps alot of people out and glad that i got to help some ^^

Also, You should go ahead and do a Tricking Tutorial, maybie not this couple of months maybie not this year, Would probably help out a lot of newcomers to the Art of Tricking atleast.

Gj and keep on doing what you´re doing ^^

-Cheers

SP Replays ............... MP Replays
"Mark my words: Christmas will be fun this year"
Xioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014   #24
!TyZi
it is i, tyzerino gambino las vegas marino honda civic
 
donate so i can afford a gucci Belt
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,317



Did you really need to teach people how to run if there's already 50000 of these

[02:22:07] <suomynona> uguu~
TyZi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014   #25
Tsneak15
Member
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 161



Done.
I'm done for now. Let me know what you think.
Attached Files
File Type: rpl ~Tsneak~ Go.rpl (457.2 KB, 44 views)
Tsneak15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014   #26
ApeX119
Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 202



Hey mocucha nice tut. Made a parkour replay that could be helpful for the vid. In this replay I cover flips and tricks, custom run, and getting on your feet and running again after a jump or roll. I used the same mod as Tsneak15 which can be found on page 2 in this thread
Attached Files
File Type: rpl apex_parkour%209.rpl (523.9 KB, 43 views)
>xxX MARINE DREAMS Xxx xxX PURE NIGHTMARES Xxx
Forever Marine for the Love of parkour
ApeX119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014   #27
Mocucha
Raconteur
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,092
Clan: Evolution



Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
Did you really need to teach people how to run if there's already 50000 of these

All other tuto only teach the basic running, thats why it is called "youtube run". No one force you to watch it.

Originally Posted by xioi View Post
Nice and lovely tutorial just as the Sparing tutorial
Hopefully it helps alot of people out and glad that i got to help some ^^

Also, You should go ahead and do a Tricking Tutorial, maybie not this couple of months maybie not this year, Would probably help out a lot of newcomers to the Art of Tricking atleast.

Gj and keep on doing what you´re doing ^^

-Cheers

Thanks. The tricking tuto is planned, but probably not before the next year.

Don't forget the replay i asked you ;)


Originally Posted by Tsneak15 View Post
I'm done for now. Let me know what you think.

Your replay is good enough and have some usefull part, so yeah, it will be added. Thanks.
-----
Originally Posted by ApeX119 View Post
Hey mocucha nice tut. Made a parkour replay that could be helpful for the vid. In this replay I cover flips and tricks, custom run, and getting on your feet and running again after a jump or roll. I used the same mod as Tsneak15 which can be found on page 2 in this thread


Usefull turning at the begining and roll at the end, i will use it. Thanks.
My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash 

Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 12, 2014 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mocucha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014   #28
KillaPone
Senior Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 682



Just a quick question, Can I make a thumbnail?
<Kaito> KillaPone's post count reach 666. All hail Killa.
MUST CLICK ALL THE CIRCLES
KillaPone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014   #29
Mocucha
Raconteur
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,092
Clan: Evolution



Originally Posted by KillaPone View Post
Just a quick question, Can I make a thumbnail?

Give it a try ;)
My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash 
Mocucha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2014   #30
Plans
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Mar 2014



Nice tutorial. I think it would be great if you made a video on how to keep balance. Honestly, if you have balance you could do any run you'd like. That's just my opinion. Other than that, great tutorial.
[Plans] [Fanboy] [Marketeer] [No Creativity] [Adore] [JsnuffMARS] [Forum Enthusiast]
Plans is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:11 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game