ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sticky blood
That the blood would stick to the Tori's as well as the floor, to make the game seem more realistic. (Even though it would make the game much more gory)
Last edited by Slau; Mar 8, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed prefix
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
PC version

Has joint textures & body textures

If blood were to splatter on it

They would look very screwed up

Hence why The wii version

Does not have joint textures nor body textures

Get it right, slycooper
Last edited by Lazors; Apr 12, 2014 at 11:33 AM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
so we are too pretty to have blood splattered on us because of our pretty little body and joint textures are we? What are we little girls? No, we are Toribashians who fight in the eternal and endless arena against a never ending round of opponants, give me a break.

I demand the sticky blood we deserve to better our endless bloodsport, and tomfoolery!
Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 15, 2014 at 05:42 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
what if the player got all DM'd and bleeding out pure blood? would it stain the other player with white blood? or red blood?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
so we are too pretty to have blood splattered on us because of our pretty little body and joint textures are we? What are we little girls? No, we are Toribashians who fight in the eternal and endless arena against a never ending round of opponants, give me a break.
I demand the sticky blood we deserve to better our endless bloodsport, and tomfoolery!

I agree with you about the demanding but no.. just no. We are pretty little liars united!
Last edited by Lazors; Apr 17, 2014 at 07:07 AM. Reason: one picture is enough, please
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
what if the player got all DM'd and bleeding out pure blood? would it stain the other player with white blood? or red blood?

it would stain with whatever the original colour of the blood is
Originally Posted by Gmbrdile View Post
There are quite a few players in Toribash who are under 18. The game is quite gore as it is, adding realistic sticking blood to gameplay might raise controversy and might affect the number of players in Toribash.
e.g. A 14, 15 yr-old kid playing Toribash (even in Max graphics). The parent comes in and he is like ah, its just a game. The blood looks like some juice fountain, no big deal.
Sticking blood WILL turn parents against us.

FUCK SHIT DAMN COCK PUSSY BITCH DICK PENIS is allowed.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
It would be kind of cool I guess but it could muck up certain textures with transparency and it would mean less ended up on the blood which would make it look less awesome. I don't think it really makes much difference for a game where the actual appearance of the characters and the game's graphics add nothing to the realism because unless you bother with good texturing you will inevitably look like a blob person with a swollen head. I'm not saying this to criticise the game but to point out the minimalism of realism in the character designs and graphics… does that make any sense whatsoever?
-----
and some blood would look pretty bad if it stained…
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 20, 2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what if one of them is invisible?
maybe you need to pour blood on them so you know where he is

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)