Ranking
Original Post
Help for: DQ mapping (Is that the right way to say it?)
So I'm running a wrestling room and would like to make it so that it only DQ's with shoulders. I don't know how to do this and can't find anything online that helps me with this. Can anyone offer any advice?
That sounds more like a custom modding thing. You can technically change the settings under (game rules) and enable DQ. But something that specific might require a custom mod.

For most cases, if you want DQ just enable it like this.

Thank you, my glorious leader. In that case, I'm gonna have to wait a while because I have no clue how to make custom mods.
For now if you want to play something similar to that DQ idea, i would recommend sushiroll's wrestling mod. It has custom tori's but a relatively similar DQ map.

Just put the file that i've uploaded down there to your mods if you want and check it out.
Attached Files
s_wrestlewip17.tbm (21.6 KB, 4 views)
<[TANG]Static> I play replays
Originally Posted by TTToaster7 View Post
...would like to make it so that it only DQ's with shoulders.

Open up the "Joint" page in the modmaker by pressing "Next Page" once - select a shoulder and you might be able to play around with triggers to make them DQ.

As I'm not an experienced modmaker, here are some links you may find useful:

Pouffy's tutorial
ClockworkMonkey's tutorial

Good luck, I recommend you contact one of the ES Mod Team (found here) if you have any further questions.