ES Recruitment Drive
Monkey Clan video

Max posted it already but this is so far one of my favorites. This video was one of the first toribash edits I saw and is a reference for me even nowadays.
-----
oh and I LOVE Tyzi's edits

is Tyzi a boy or a female human being?

Last edited by Lionet; Dec 22, 2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TyZi is a dude.
I was going to link some Slycooper edits, but i'm watching JoJo rn.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Yeah tyzi is a dude xD i guess he went into one of those sad WannaBeAGirl phases like orko, diamond and a few others where they change their gender to Female and watch all the gullible people to actually think they are.
The sad this was that they actually went with it and gave a dumb answer to those guys who asked "are you a girl or boy?" with the answer "idk" xD
-----
Not sure if we have spoken about this but have we ever thought about making Clan ArmBands/LegBands for the clan logo on a texture?

I have the clan logo on my floor, and a logo under my name in-game, all i need now is a texture on my tori and i am Vector-Material <3

Suggestions:
So many clans have armbands of their clan logo's, but i think we should mix it up a bit and maybe have a LegBand?
I was also thinking about a possible headband but then that would look ridiculous xD so we can scratch that idea of the headband
Last edited by max; Dec 23, 2017 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yo merry christmas guys and if you are not celebrating it, happy holidays then

Also thats pretty cool idea Max, I migth put simplified logo something like just a V on my shoulder joint. DAMN how about vector butt tattoo?
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Yo merry christmas guys and if you are not celebrating it, happy holidays then

Also thats pretty cool idea Max, I migth put simplified logo something like just a V on my shoulder joint. DAMN how about vector butt tattoo?

Merry Christmas Aadame :^)

About the logo idea, I approve the butt tattoo
I like the butt tattoo idea too :^)
Lionet guess what.

i
finished
the
parkour
xd <3
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca