ES Recruitment Drive
Trusty that drawing looks awesome so far!
-----
Originally Posted by Fox124 View Post
Name*:Fox124
Age*:12
Skype*:turtlezaretrolls AKA: Pikachu
Belt:Orange
What you can do for the clan:Not much except trying to invite users and winning matches,
Why you want to join the clan:To get better at toribash.
What are your skills, and how will they help the clan:i have a great kick move that would probably help win a few matches.
What are your preferred mods:Judo, Aikido, Spar, Jousting.
Some replays*:Looks like uke can fly.
Activity In-Game (1/10):5
Activity On Forum (1/10):4

DENIED. Please re apply when you are a blue belt and work more on your answers.
Last edited by wizard; Dec 26, 2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

(im)

Remember to be active guys! If you don't post here at least once every 2 or 3 days I will kick you, so pay attention!

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard03 View Post
Remember to be active guys! If you don't post here at least once every 2 or 3 days I will kick you, so pay attention!

i don't think our clan peeps use the forums much judging by the number of posts (about a 1 post average for their lifetime for everyone but inpetus, you and I.) so it may be a bit too harsh to kick us without a warning us via successfully contacting us.

Originally Posted by Wizard03 View Post
Trusty I would use regular fox colors for now. And Warman we do, we just need to find someone.

thanks for the input.
And it think warman wanted to do the banner for us
Last edited by TrustyTaco; Dec 29, 2013 at 05:42 PM.
Ok.. I will PM warnings for not posting, only if you are inactive without telling us why. I will ask Warman if he wanted to, and if he wanted to get paid or not! Expect banners soon....Maybe.
-----
ACTIVITY CHECK. I have noticed many people not being inactive (This excludes TrustyTaco). If you wish not to be kicked, I have PMed you instructions on how to show you are not inactive, and I will not kick you. If you don't read your PM's here are some instructions:
1. PM Wizard03 saying not to kick you and that you are on.
2. Post here saying why you were inactive and saying not to kick me.
3. BE ACTIVE
Last edited by wizard; Dec 30, 2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

(im)