ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(vort_old) Vortex Gaming

Story

Rule # 1

Rule # 2

Stay In Vortex. If you aren't active on the forums or in Toribash, you will no longer be in Optic. You'll be forgotten. Don't be. At least one post per day on the forum, and staying relatively active in-game. If you can't be, contact me beforehand. If you can't do that, PM me ASAP.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=442084

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7055255

Clan Goals

Clan Bank

Clan Allies

Single Allies

Last edited by NinjaKyle; Jan 30, 2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Fixed Spelling Error
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Good luck with the clan Boerhae. We warred when I was in (Lumi). PM me if you need some help
Modo Bestia
Good luck boer with the clan i hope this clan goes far but this time i cant really be leader with u
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
Ok now wee need a couple of memebers and need to be forum active
#AdPhones
Hi. As you might know, I am in the clan [Meta]Game. MetaGame was created just a few days ago in the merger of Oblivion and Zone. I, personally, was in Zone for a good 5-6ish months. The name means a lot to me. There have been several rebirths of Zone over the years, but ours was planned to be the last one, the one that finally earned official. Now, while there is nothing we can do to make you change your name, I would just like to say that I would appreciate it greatly if you just let name die out. As Risk said, we want to give it a proper burial.

I would also like to announce that this clan is in no way affiliated with the former official clan [Zone], led by Risk, that recently merged with Oblivion.

Thank you for your consideration.
-Toolfree
Last edited by Toolfree; Jan 28, 2014 at 05:08 AM.
my clan was deleted
And as like I said it might not happen but ima talk to boer about it
#AdPhones
Boer plz man I don't like this name at least change it to somthing else
Could we do P0int
No nvm but boer put some suggestions
I wanna do Optic
Clan Name:Optic Gaming Clan Tag:[Optic]
I have made a little changes to our clan page
Last edited by NinjaKyle; Jan 30, 2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump