Raw Ability (Ability)
18 Votes / 54.55%
Godly Warriors (Godly)
9 Votes / 27.27%
The Forgotten (Iforget)
6 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Please use correct grammar and sentence structure. I just read your comment for the 11th time (really?) and I still don't know how to answer your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
neon war
great win today against the neon clan they fought hard but we fought back with the fury of the gods, keep it up guys
I feel so happy. Won dao hat and scarf in a tournament. I wear it all da time.

...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
The vote has ended. Raw Ability has prevailed. The clan tag is (ability) and we will adjust the desc now.
N I C E
Why u no change the name to Monster? The clan tag would be [Mnstr]

Torigod and I are concidering re-rolling for some commotion from the members on the new name. Pls tell us if you want us to re-roll.
-----
Name has been changed back,due to common demand. And btw I'm such a boss wrote a new story CHECK redid titles CHECK Fixed tweaks CHECKED in 20 minutes CHECKED.
Last edited by tully3; Dec 19, 2014 at 07:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
N I C E
WEll, Tully is considering the re-rolling. I think that it won fare and square. There was a reason for it. If you didnt want it and you didn't vote for the name then that's your fault.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
So uh Hai.
Toribash doe
Attached Files
ive been betrayed.rpl (63.1 KB, 2 views)
You w0t m9.rpl (79.7 KB, 2 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
srry for invades but for your recruitment page it is showing ability and godly, may confuse the applicants ;P srry just being nosy. btw still rootin for godly to take #2!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert