Toribash
Original Post
[REG]Rune Parkour Map
Hello community,
I've decided I wanted my own mod, parkour obviously.

I'm looking for something like in the [Obey] clan video parkour map saying the name of the clan, however for me it would be: [Rune].

Video

I like jumps, I like having to climb, I like having to wall run, I like ziplines.

I'd also like it made for MP.

That should be all, if you have any questions just ask!

Price range: up to 100K
What theme would you like that in?
Urban, nature?
Color scheme?

A reference pic would be helpfull :)
I should of mentioned these things before:

Color scheme: Sandstone, green, jungle-ish
Type: Outside temple
Ex: Temple run but in the shape of my name with the brackets [Rune]

My request actually wasn't that clear:
maybe some sliding under stuff sections like in temple run too, jumping over obstacles, between gaps, wall running, ziplining, climbing

Pic

I don't want a temple run map I want an inspired map for the colour scheme and stuff, the starts for tori and uke would be on either set of the first brackets [< Rune] like in [Obey].

No small walls in like temple run next to the path please, it just messes everything up.
Last edited by zubin; May 31, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
gotcha fam

Expect it done by tomorrow

Thanksya bae <3
Take your time, no rush, I'd rather beauty.
gotcha fam

Oh and, since you're pretty good you wouldn't mind having the letters slightly angled right? For better looks.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
gotcha fam

Oh and, since you're pretty good you wouldn't mind having the letters slightly angled right? For better looks.

Oh of course
I'd love the challenge and then at some points it could be even more tilted for an example: wall run?

Sounds good, maybe make the start for tori and uke flat however because I hate starting on an angle, my starters just don't work well
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
A shame Jisse got here first, this would have been fun to design.

You can still try ;)

It's open to all.
(Of course, you and Jisse are the most likely to catch my eye- or in this case: TC)