Ranking
Original Post
Why are clans free to make?
If you ask me it just creates more problems than anything, what are the positives?
I don't like that either. It just calls for people making trouble or meme clans just for fun.

It should be a fee to make people really consider if they want to make/lead a clan and not just because it's a funny tag/name combo or something like that
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
I don't like that either. It just calls for people making trouble or meme clans just for fun.

It should be a fee to make people really consider if they want to make/lead a clan and not just because it's a funny tag/name combo or something like that

Exactly. I've already seen some meme clans, all this will do is make it harder for serious clans to get members.
i very seldom see active clans seeking out members other than clans that are just starting

they usually just have people go to them
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
other than clans that are just starting

That's the problem right there.
Originally Posted by chauvinist View Post
what do you mean

i was referencing claans that start like recruitment servers and shit

My point is that it's harder for serious new clans to be established.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
My point is that it's harder for serious new clans to be established.

I think that's exactly the point, making things more difficult for one. Any clan that does show effort to well "be seen" i guess, is worth it
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
I think that's exactly the point, making things more difficult for one. Any clan that does show effort to well "be seen" i guess, is worth it

I think that was more of an unintentional side effect and the main aim was to make clans more accessible, which wasn't even needed.
i think proving yourself better than a bunch of shitty clans people make for free is more valuable than paying 25k to do it (and people still paid make shit clans like sauce and dave smith or whatever)

also i think it's pretty difficult for newer clans to get established because like 1 of 2 reasons

1. they have no staff or notable members in their clan
2. this game is dead
pacquiao