Ranking
Original Post
Thrandir's restaurant
OK, I hope this will be my permanent replay thread. I will upload all of my good old replays here (I need to get them all in one place), and I'm going to make as many new ones as it's possible.
Keep in mind some of those are more than 4-years-old. My style didn't change much tho, but I am rusty as hell nowadays. There are quite a few nice replays from '10-'11 tho.

Most of those replays were made for fun / to improve my skills, however there are few event entries as well- I think ~2 replays from old ORMO cup (it was 2009, or 10, or 11...) and 2 or 3 entries (winning if I recall well) from Marco/Kickass Opener Challenges. Don't expect anything outstanding tho.

The oldest replays are both "Zak_beef_and_beer" (5dm boom from '09, there weren't many of those back then) and "Zak_cream_soup" (nograb madman, '09 as well if I recall correctly). Those were fun days...

Every form of C&C is always appreciated (even X/10 rates help me to judge how hard should I improve), hope You enjoy my replays!

BTW, replay names are absolutely random. Zak is my second nickname, and Z letter is good for replay names as they all are always in the bottom of list, while dishes are... No idea. Who cares anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Newest replay: "Zak_barbecued_snags": 03.05.2014 (it took ~5hours)

Destructive (as always from me) fun inspired by one of old KamiKo's replays. I don't have it anymore, but it was called "Kamiko can punch" and main idea was throwing uke into air and then destroying him there. I was trying to do something similar, but well- it went as always, quite a bit of rusty destruction (5 dm boom included).

Thanks to zeto for telling me that it may be even 8dm boom, as I would never continue and stop at 3dm already. 5 is way better, even if it doesn't look as well as I'd like to. I hope it will change with time tho, as I am going to produce more replays after this long break (stopped to be active in replaymaking stuff back in '11).

I would love if You told me what do You think about this one, every bit of CnC is always much appreciated :)
Attached Files
Zak_bacon_with_potatoes.rpl (224.8 KB, 37 views)
Zak_beef_and_beer.rpl (188.7 KB, 29 views)
Zak_broccolli_soup.rpl (237.4 KB, 20 views)
Zak_cream_soup.rpl (211.1 KB, 19 views)
Zak_for breakfast.rpl (262.4 KB, 16 views)
Zak_mutton_with_onions.rpl (319.7 KB, 12 views)
Zak_pancake_with_strawberries.rpl (298.9 KB, 19 views)
Zak_pasta_with_shrimps.rpl (277.0 KB, 15 views)
Zak_sandwich_without_cheese.rpl (134.4 KB, 17 views)
Zak_soft-boiled_egg.rpl (247.3 KB, 17 views)
Zak_spicy_fish_tacos.rpl (401.0 KB, 21 views)
Zak_tagliatelle_molto_bene.rpl (222.5 KB, 17 views)
Zak_barbecued_snags.rpl (336.5 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by Thrandir; May 4, 2014 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Replays adding: finished.
i have the feeling you care more about the amount of dms as the style
your style itself is ''strong'' and it looks like you exactly know waht your doing
but ,whenever you grab ,you dont ungrab until you cut him into small pieces ,
this is problably the best way to destroy every joint of him , but for stylish replay making is that way to messy
keep calm , less is more, a simple decap is better than a 6 dm boom sometimes
also i dont like self dmq D: .. but that is just me

dont get me wrong ,you have alot of potential ,you just have to keep calm to do much smoother replays

Edit: take a look into Tamer0 replays , problably the best slylish replay maker in my opinion
Last edited by Jaker; May 4, 2014 at 01:33 PM.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
i have the feeling you care more about the amount of dms as the style
your style itself is ''strong'' and it looks like you exactly know waht your doing
but ,whenever you grab ,you dont ungrab until you cut him into small pieces ,
this is problably the best way to destroy every joint of him , but for stylish replay making is that way to messy
keep calm , less is more, a simple decap is better than a 6 dm boom sometimes
also i dont like self dmq D: .. but that is just me

dont get me wrong ,you have alot of potential ,you just have to keep calm to do much smoother replays

Honestly- You are absolutely right.

But... I won't make less dms to get replays more stylish. I am going to keep amount of destruction while trying to improve style. Harder, but way more rewarding.

Also I have already been on a stage where I were able to maintain both style and that high level of destruction, but it was quite a while ago... I hope I will be able to get back to it tho :) As for now You are absolutely right that style is not even decent, I am well aware and that's what I'm going to improve (without sacrificing destruction tho, as that's exactly what I am- booms and destruction, since '09).

Thank You for Your words :) Long time no see by the way. It was two years ago when we were breaking fastest 1000ed run record...
Originally Posted by Thrandir View Post
Honestly- You are absolutely right.

But... I won't make less dms to get replays more stylish. I am going to keep amount of destruction while trying to improve style. Harder, but way more rewarding.

Also I have already been on a stage where I were able to maintain both style and that high level of destruction, but it was quite a while ago... I hope I will be able to get back to it tho As for now You are absolutely right that style is not even decent, I am well aware and that's what I'm going to improve (without sacrificing destruction tho, as that's exactly what I am- booms and destruction, since '09).

you're right ,too . when it is your style of playing toribash , than Keep it ,
just try to be a bit smoother,even when you do 1 dm less
just wanna say, try to get a balance between them , let them grow together. your boomhits are way about the sky and your style is waiting for the Elevator ..meh my english sucks
Originally Posted by Thrandir View Post
Thank You for Your words Long time no see by the way. It was two years ago when we were breaking fastest 1000ed run record...

/offtopic ,ohh yeah that was incredible , i wouldnt be here anymore without that event , also i would like if you try to bet my full dms : D i Need a rival that keeps me active ; D

Edit: didnt you actually break the fastest 1000 ed run ? :o

let some other comments flow in
Last edited by Jaker; May 4, 2014 at 02:06 PM.