Toribash
Original Post
Larger TC Sinking Efforts
Alright, so with TC hitting rates of 20k+ per USD it's pretty easy to see that inflation has set in. With Prince generating upwards of potentially 1kk TC per day and pumping it into the market there needs to be more efforts of sinking a percentage of that TC as Toribash has done so in the past. I'm open to all ideas that revolve around the central idea of sinking TC but here's a couple that we've had before that we could re-introduce.;
  • /slot command
  • Bring back Item Lotteries
  • Encouraging more bet servers from ES
  • No-QI Items for TC (reintroduce Marketeers)
  • (As this thread develops I'll update this list of potential efforts)
  • Pay to Play tournies
  • Lotteries
  • TC Custom Item Tc Sinks

Curious to hear what others have to say to this recommendation and possibly opposing opinions as well as other ideas people have for sinking TC
Last edited by Natejas; Jul 18, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
buying smaller custom items for like 500k and bigger ones for 1mil+ etc, etc
or recoloring items people already have like a black witch hat would be nice but paying it in tc since not many people can use usd

everything else above me i pretty much support 100%
TC for QI
tc could be traded for qi

-tc could be converted to qi but would have to be less effecient than buying tc for real money so it cant be a better option to buy tc then trade it for qi
-only a certain amount of tc could be traded in a day to prevent people that buy from a player vendor to abuse the mechanic
-needs to be worth the trade so people have incentive to do it
Originally Posted by TinyGLove View Post
tc could be traded for qi

-tc could be converted to qi but would have to be less effecient than buying tc for real money so it cant be a better option to buy tc then trade it for qi
-only a certain amount of tc could be traded in a day to prevent people that buy from a player vendor to abuse the mechanic
-needs to be worth the trade so people have incentive to do it

It's already bad to be able to buy qi with money, why would you add other ways to do it? At least people that buy qi with USD support the game.
Suggestions in this thread are getting worse and worse by every post. What Heat suggested is reasonable and could be implemented (except first and third point, that's stupid). Natejas' suggestions are solid too although some of those are disabled for one reason or another.

Customising/recoloring/changing items should remain USD only option, it's not supposed to be affordable for everyone, so unless it's something outrageous like 2-4 million it shouldn't be a thing.
Bumping this to gather more thoughts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli