Ranking
Heyyy I graduated \o/

I want to learn more about drawing the whole body :^)

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I am doing this request of 500k.

preview

Looks sick:^) I think it would look cool if you could see veins popping out the eyes and cheeks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I think it would look cool if the skin wasn't so clean. Minus a few marks, the skin is flawless. No dirt, discoloration, or anything that would add some nastiness to it.

And the mouth is honestly incredibly awkward looking. The saliva is too consistent; actually it might be strings but whatever.

The nose looks like a baby nose. Too cute for a spoopy.

The bridge of the nose is too wide and defined. For a human in general, not just a woman.

Eye very shiny.

Hair is nice tho.

Flesh under the skin for the cross is not a good color. Not believable.

Linework is always nice. But everything after can either make or break it. This is my cnc.

Duck and Me

doing it

finals

Last edited by dengue; Jul 21, 2018 at 12:37 PM.

Duck and Me

doing it

finals

That face is fucking frightening dengue wtf

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Cant believe people are still here??
-----------------

Not a fan dengue, neck is weird- hair has different artstyle with the lines. slowpoke has weird speculars, and lotta other stuff

Also First time doing a weeb head for this months event,

Loli

And other shit im working on,

Shit

Sorry for being absent so much but trying to do too much, and because of that sucking at reverything
Last edited by Headles; Jul 27, 2018 at 01:17 AM.
Sup nerd
Uh... hey there! I'm new to the Forum, so I'm quite lost, but I can draw both traditionally and digitally when I'm not feeling lazy, so... Might as well join the Artsy people, eh?

Here's some stuff I made in the past, I can do Cartoon-style fairly well, but I mostly go for "cute and/or creepy" so idk, please love me

Stuff I did

Originally Posted by Headles View Post

Also First time doing a weeb head for this months event,

Loli

And other shit im working on,

Shit

nice to see you back.
the head is not shaded, but anyway.

I like the flamethrower, something uncomfort me about the robot being asymetrical.

Originally Posted by Zephern View Post
Uh... hey there! I'm new to the Forum, so I'm quite lost, but I can draw both traditionally and digitally when I'm not feeling lazy, so... Might as well join the Artsy people, eh?

Here's some stuff I made in the past, I can do Cartoon-style fairly well, but I mostly go for "cute and/or creepy" so idk, please love me

Stuff I did

welcome to the thread!

everything looks fine.

the last picture has a simple shading, It may be a bit of your traditional background fighting with digital.
the posing is good and the design looks well done. Fur is furry, it lacks the texture. Skin has light, shadow, midtones and reflected light, not just simple form.
I like your artworks, looking foward to see more.
Last edited by dengue; Jul 27, 2018 at 08:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Zephern View Post

Stuff I did

You are on the list.
Sup nerd
Welcome to the thread!

everything looks fine.

the last picture has a simple shading, It may be a bit of your traditional background fighting with digital.
the posing is good and the design looks well done. Fur is furry, it lacks the texture. Skin has light, shadow, midtones and reflected light, not just simple form.
I like your artworks, looking foward to see more.

Yeah, still figuring out textures and fur on PS, but thanks for the tips ^>^
Here's some more stuff, and a WIP I'm currently doing:

Old-ish Drawings

WIP Spooder

Playing like trash to catch everyone off guard with a single-turn decap someday
The spooderlady remind me of a drawing a mate of mine did.
He combined a female and a flea which resulted in a Fleamale
Looks alright arms are in a bit of a weird posistion at the moment should probably be on the floor helping to move its body. Instead of vanishing in the hair.
The part where the front and the back meet seems weird atm.

Havent gotten to the hair yet but overall design. Also I wish toribash had a flat shaded mode.

Also should we just scrap the members list as Im not around to update it??
Sup nerd