ES Recruitment Drive
in case someone is shaking his head about my critique, i ment the exact opposite.
i tried to be funny but i remembered that im german.
evil Führer of Evil
No, i appreciated the cnc and agreed with you with most of it don't really like the manip and wasn't really happy with how the opener turned out in the end especially at 860 i'll prolly gonna change it one day when i'm bored
But My pose was trash fam <3
Trying
hey son,
dah opener was sexy af but i which it was a little less relaxed
the begin of the manip was good
after that you messed up with the back kick thing
everything after it was pretty slow
dms are good
not up to your standars lmfao
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Like the opener even though it seems to be done a bit messy by force. Grab manipy thing is fucking sick and i love it, more of those thanks. Decap is cool and all but it is kind of a let down compared to the previous actions performed. Make full madman now pls.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Okay , Im feeling this replay. I like the opener , but it was a little too messy and floppy for my taste , though... Also that neck is flopping like CRAZY , I don't like that ;-;. The grab that had Uke spinning like a propeller was fucking sick... The decap kick was alright , I like it. I give it a 5/10 , it could potentially better.

Anyways keep making replays bro , I know I will ;P .
Last edited by youngsandm; Dec 11, 2016 at 11:50 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga