people playing: 33, servers online: 16, games played: 145,115,245 Top Player: Velordrel

Toribash Community » Toribash » Events
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Feb 5, 2019 Original Post  
-Saturn

Horse Savior

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: win

Valentine's Day with a bit of smoke?

The smell of love is in the air... or is that smoke?

In this Event, Event Squad is asking you to make a Valentine's day themed flame. To access the flame forger: Pressing CTRL + L in-game will bring up the Flame Forger menu. Also if you add "&debug=1" to the end of the forge link, it'll allow you to save a work in progress flame to a tab for later use. Also one last note, you DO NOT need to forge the flame, as it would be counterintuitive for you to receive it as a prize as well. Simply screenshot/screen record your flame.

This is being treated as an art event when it comes to rules, you must follow ALL of these to be even considered.

-No plagiarism, this isn't tolerated at all..
-1 Flame per entry, entries will be valid once provided a screenshot or gif without flame particle textures nor shaders, and its respective forge link
-Only 1 submission is allowed, no entering in on alts either. 1 Submission Final.
-Once you submit a final product that's it, so make sure you don't have any 2nd doubt's about your product.
-Entries will be valid once provided a screenshot without flame particle textures nor shaders, and its respective forge link

The ES will judge the entries and the process begins. It could take anywhere between 2 days to 1 week. Your entries will be judged based on the following criteria:

-Theme, How well it fits Valentine's Day
-Creativity, Think outside the box.
-Execution, How good does the flame look, a janky heart won't cut it here folks.

1st Place will recieve:
The flame they created out of love!
75k TC

2nd Place will recieve:
The flame they created out of love!
45k TC

Honorable mentions will receive:

2 Weeks after original post[February 19th]

Winners!!!

Tori-Agent | Best Planet

[w]in -wwnl- | rip [a]dventure

Last edited by Saturn; Feb 22, 2019 at 06:07 PM..
Old Feb 17, 2019   #21
ARysk

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Bionicle

Hearts To Heaven

I tried to think outside the box and i though up of hearts going up to heaven to remember all the loved lost ones.
Idk I tried is all i have to say. I was fun <3

https://imgur.com/7Hq23KJ

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_flame.php?preview=1&name=Hearts%20To%20Heaven &bodypart=0&timestep=42&damping=100&blend=1&sink=1 &color_r=255&color_g=107&color_b=255&color_a=255&c olor_random=0&target_color_r=255&target_color_g=12 0&target_color_b=255&target_color_a=255&target_col or_random=0&target_color_scale=0&age_start=16&age_ limit=70&age_sigma=0&emit_scale=44&emit_amount=20& size=26&size_random=0&target_size=0&target_size_sc ale=50&target_size_random=0&random_displace_x=0&ra ndom_displace_y=0&random_displace_z=0&random_displ ace_random=0&rotatable=0&gravity_x=0&gravity_y=0&g ravity_z=30&velocity_x=0&velocity_y=0&velocity_z=-4&velocity_random=4&orbit=0&orbit_bodypart=0&orbit _magnitude=0&orbit_epsilon=0&gravitate=0&gravitate _magnitude=0&gravitate_epsilon=0&gravitate_max_rad ius=0&follow=0&follow_magnitude=0&follow_epsilon=1 6&sink_body=0&sink_body_bodypart=0&sink_body_radiu s=0&rotatable_gravity=0"]http://forum.toribash.com/tori_flame.php?preview=1&name=Hearts%20To%20Heaven &bodypart=0&timestep=42&damping=100&blend=1&sink=1 &color_r=255&color_g=107&color_b=255&color_a=255&c olor_random=0&target_color_r=255&target_color_g=12 0&target_color_b=255&target_color_a=255&target_col or_random=0&target_color_scale=0&age_start=16&age_ limit=70&age_sigma=0&emit_scale=44&emit_amount=20& size=26&size_random=0&target_size=0&target_size_sc ale=50&target_size_random=0&random_displace_x=0&ra ndom_displace_y=0&random_displace_z=0&random_displ ace_random=0&rotatable=0&gravity_x=0&gravity_y=0&g ravity_z=30&velocity_x=0&velocity_y=0&velocity_z=-4&velocity_random=4&orbit=0&orbit_bodypart=0&orbit _magnitude=0&orbit_epsilon=0&gravitate=0&gravitate _magnitude=0&gravitate_epsilon=0&gravitate_max_rad ius=0&follow=0&follow_magnitude=0&follow_epsilon=1 6&sink_body=0&sink_body_bodypart=0&sink_body_radiu s=0&rotatable_gravity

Last edited by ARysk; Feb 17, 2019 at 02:59 AM.. Reason: Link didn't work lmao (I don't know how to make the link properly :/)
Old Feb 19, 2019   #22
-Saturn

Horse Savior

5th Dan Black Belt

No more entries will be considered, I will update thread with winners when decided
Tori-Agent | Best Planet

Old Feb 19, 2019   #23
Shock
NON-EXISTING!

2nd Dan Black Belt

Tbh after working with the flame forger I think even a 'janky looking heart' might've made the cut xD
Old Feb 22, 2019   #24
-Saturn

Horse Savior

5th Dan Black Belt

Winners announced, prizes will be sent!!
Tori-Agent | Best Planet

Closed Thread