10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: zero

let him has join and he might tell u
Life is much easier, if you never grow Old

Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2019   #13
TrixTrip

2nd Dan Black Belt

I'm assuming that you won't look at this by when I post it but I will be patient, anyway a few things about me:

I have moved states before but I wasn't a big change, the good side to it is that I can be more active as the stress now is less than it used to be. I don't know if it would last as I'm still in school and it's summer break so who knows?

A brief explanation on my toribash history might actually be a little weird but here it goes. Back in 2014 I was watching some videos on youtube, when i came about a video on toribash, I thought "It looks interesting, but it's probably a game game you have to purchase," (as my family was poor at the time,) but I looked at the website of the video and found the toribash website where i learned it's a free-to-play game so I gave it a shot and was addicted ever since, if you're wondering why my account's join date was in 2017, this is because I lost my first account a while back, mabye a month before i decided to make a new account and start over, I'm not the best player but I enjoy Aikido, ABD, and Boxshu as they're fun to play and most common in toribash, I like to have fun with other people and may do a couple a spars at a time if I felt like it.

That's mostly it to be honest, I'm an average person with a hobby of artsy stuff. It's nothing too extreme but nothing too weird either. that's my summary wrapped up and I can only hope that you can except me so here's my shot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~So I Am A Weirdo...~~~~~~~~~~~~
TrixTrip is offline   Reply With Quote