people playing: 100, servers online: 24, games played: 144,243,784 Top Player: Gentleman

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Mar 11, 2013   #1
-Cyri-
Forumite

4th Dan Black Belt

(EternalC) Eternal Chaos

-You will be respectful to other people that are posting in this thread or you will be kicked out of the clan/kicked from the thread.

-Scamming somebody will result in a kick and blacklist from the clan. If the scam is resolved and you are not guilty, you will be invited back in.

-I do not really have any punishment for this one, but I would appreciate it if you would post here a couple times a week if you are in the clan. May be put under inactive rank if not posted.

-Resulting in multiple 'spamming' or 'flaming' on this thread, will result in a PM asking to stop. If you do not stop, you will be asked to leave the thread and any further posts will be reported.

-JOKING has a limit. Any insults/insulting jokes that offend somebody will result in a PM asking to stop. Do not be mean, treat other people like you would want yourself to be treated.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...01#post6357401

Note:
Any usless or unrelated posts will be removed.

Last edited by -Cyri-; Apr 2, 2013 at 07:02 AM..
-Cyri- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2013   #2
Sacrafan

Brown Belt

halo I just joined this clan and I hope we will kick some ass and see us regularly ingame.

woosh
nigerian PM
Sacrafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2013   #3
donaldmax1

Brown Belt

Hello
donaldmax1 is offline   Reply With Quote