people playing: 92, servers online: 32, games played: 144,247,554 Top Player: Gentleman

  Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr 13, 2019   #21
Alpha
Chatterbox
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,910
Clan: Vector



Originally Posted by Divine View Post
"The possibility is very high", aka it is likely there are aliens besides us in our galaxy, aka the rarity of alien life on average is at least two inhabited planets a galaxy. That is what you've implied regardless of whether or not you meant to.
You didn't directly say "aliens are common" but you implied a minimum baseline of two inhabited planets per Galaxy, given the galaxy is at least as large as the Milky Way. So I repeat myself

posibility is the key word.

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
what

thats just my imagination going sci-fi mode.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #22
Raditz
Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 51



I do believe in Santa, every Christmas for the past 17 years he's visited me and has given me presents. I've seen sightingS of him in the North Pole and he comes around midnight on the 24th of December. HE'S REAL!
Raditz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #23
Divine
8 - 6
 
Garnet and Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,712
Clan: Obey



Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
posibility is the key word.

You're going to elaborate because possibly being the key word doesn't change much. Saying the possibility a pig on a jet pack kills me is low and the chances that happens are low is saying the same thing.
Divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #24
Alpha
Chatterbox
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,910
Clan: Vector



Originally Posted by Divine View Post
You're going to elaborate because possibly being the key word doesn't change much. Saying the possibility a pig on a jet pack kills me is low and the chances that happens are low is saying the same thing.

well, on a techincal level they are but saying that there might be species on other planets is more acceptable for the humand mind specially considering we don't know anything about it yet, on the other hand we know pretty much everything to be known about pigs and so we know that pigs are not capable of such things due to mental and physical factors and so the chances of that happening are unexistent (unless someone made a jetpack specefically for pigs,implanted guns and controlled it to kill people).
in a vast universe that we don't know pretty much anything about, you literally can't prove a thing and all we can do is making assumptions based on logic and speculations until we have the required tools to know the truth.

and correct me if i'm wrong but is your point that aliens don't exist? nvm
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .

Last edited by Alpha; Apr 13, 2019 at 03:09 AM..
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #25
Divine
8 - 6
 
Garnet and Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,712
Clan: Obey



You’re almost there

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
in a vast universe that we don't know pretty much anything about, you literally can't prove a thing and all we can do is making assumptions based on logic

The logical thing is to not make assumptions when you have the equivalent of 0 knowledge about a topic. We know essentially nothing about the phenomenon of life. Not how it starts, not why it starts, not what’s necessary to support it. We know essentially nothing about what type of planets can harbor life and a very little amount about the type of planets out there.

It’s arguable we know more about how the grand scale universe works than how life works, so we can’t assume other life is probable because we don’t have enough information to base the assumption on. Life might be out there and I hope it is, I sincerely hope Area 51 conspiracists are right, but we just don’t have enough data to analyze life’s statistical probability.
Divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #26
FistofLife
NON-EXISTING!
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,701
Clan: Relax All



I believe they have been here for thousands of years already. They primarily live in a realm that humans can't perceive but do have the ability to enter our realm. Zulu and Sumerians mention them manipulating humans.

Also it is so obvious that they are present when you research the moon and you find out it is impossible for a rock that size and mass to be situated where it is. Scientists do not dispute this.

I believe the moon is hollow and is in fact a space ship (like the death star). When it was parked next to earth it caused the earth to tilt and created massive flooding and destruction wiping out almost all human existence. From there the ailien race was able to manipulate humans from the start.
FistofLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #27
Alpha
Chatterbox
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,910
Clan: Vector



Originally Posted by Divine View Post
You’re almost there



The logical thing is to not make assumptions when you have the equivalent of 0 knowledge about a topic. We know essentially nothing about the phenomenon of life. Not how it starts, not why it starts, not what’s necessary to support it. We know essentially nothing about what type of planets can harbor life and a very little amount about the type of planets out there.

It’s arguable we know more about how the grand scale universe works than how life works, so we can’t assume other life is probable because we don’t have enough information to base the assumption on. Life might be out there and I hope it is, I sincerely hope Area 51 conspiracists are right, but we just don’t have enough data to analyze life’s statistical probability.

fair enough.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
I believe they have been here for thousands of years already. They primarily live in a realm that humans can't perceive but do have the ability to enter our realm. Zulu and Sumerians mention them manipulating humans.

Also it is so obvious that they are present when you research the moon and you find out it is impossible for a rock that size and mass to be situated where it is. Scientists do not dispute this.

I believe the moon is hollow and is in fact a space ship (like the death star). When it was parked next to earth it caused the earth to tilt and created massive flooding and destruction wiping out almost all human existence. From there the ailien race was able to manipulate humans from the start.

is this the plot of a new sci-fi movie?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #28
Swaves
 
Alpha Belt
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,161
Clan: Alpha



Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
I believe they have been here for thousands of years already. They primarily live in a realm that humans can't perceive but do have the ability to enter our realm. Zulu and Sumerians mention them manipulating humans.

Also it is so obvious that they are present when you research the moon and you find out it is impossible for a rock that size and mass to be situated where it is. Scientists do not dispute this.

I believe the moon is hollow and is in fact a space ship (like the death star). When it was parked next to earth it caused the earth to tilt and created massive flooding and destruction wiping out almost all human existence. From there the ailien race was able to manipulate humans from the start.

Reptilians?
Swaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #29
FistofLife
NON-EXISTING!
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,701
Clan: Relax All



Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Reptilians?

Most likely or the greys
FistofLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2019   #30
nikootso
Member
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 40



Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
I'm interested to hear what you all think about the possibility of intelligent alien life.

Does it even exist? If it does, where are they? Is Trump an alien?

My thoughts


There is a big probability of somesort of extraterestrial life outside the galaxy since there are billions of galaxies which hold trillions of stars which hold amazinly many planets. I would say that we are the only lifeform is highly unlikely or against the odds i would say.
nikootso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:03 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game