Toribash
Original Post
Additional market features
I'm sure this has been mentioned multiple times, but I'd like to give it another shot.

The way you currently post items on the market is extremely inefficient and inconvenient. You have to go to your inventory, click on an individual item, then, more often than not, check current market price for the item, then post the item for sale, and that's for each item even if you chose to post multiples.

What I suggest is a way more advanced and convenient way to post items up for sale. Here's a great example of efficient market posting:

1 by 1 sales

Grouped sales

This would enhance marketing opportunities for everyone, especially those with big inventories.
What's the purpose of marking thread as elevated if there's no guarantee it'd be actually implemented? We had a bunch of those in past, not like that changed anything.
Idea of having a better market isn't new, and there's been quite a number of better market suggestions than this one. We might get it some day, but it's unlikely to happen soon.

Also:
Originally Posted by Smaguris
I understand that the dev has some sort of disliking towards marketers

Top tier meme
Originally Posted by sir View Post
What's the purpose of marking thread as elevated if there's no guarantee it'd be actually implemented? We had a bunch of those in past, not like that changed anything.
Idea of having a better market isn't new, and there's been quite a number of better market suggestions than this one. We might get it some day, but it's unlikely to happen soon.

Compared to other features implemented recently, this one has way more usefulness and support from the community. As you just said it yourself, there have been a number of "better" suggestions in the past, this should be a clear wake-up call that this feature matters to many people.

Furthermore, market bots are banned, so if a user decided to make something like a grouped sell script he would most likely get perma banned. This means there is literally no alternative.

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Top tier meme

You made it quite obvious by your forum posts
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Compared to other features implemented recently, this one has way more usefulness and support from the community. As you just said it yourself, there have been a number of "better" suggestions in the past, this should be a clear wake-up call that this feature matters to many people.

Pretty much all the features that've been implemented recently were event-related, I wouldn't say that they're less useful than market.
Market update will eventually happen, but it requires some time. I don't see any point in doing multiple tiny updates to an overall flawed system when it's better to wait until other updates are finished and make an actually good system instead. There are fundamental issues with how current market is organized which prevent proper updates to make it operate the way you'd expect a modern game market to work.