ES Recruitment Drive
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
POVray videos and screenies, for credits
Yes, that's right, I'll render your images and your videos, for credits. Woohoo! Videos are 10 frames a credit, 500 min, 5000 max[yes, I'll render 5000-frame replays, don't get mad about bad camara-angels, either.] and are rendered at 800x600 with .3 anti-aliasing[fairly good, in otherwords]. Also, they are rendered using identify.inc or glossy.inc

Screen-shots are debatable, but I'll use any .inc you want[you'll have to send it to me, for the non-default ones], and I'll go up to 2540xwhateveritis resolution. 50 credits per hour of render-time. [Sorry, I have to make a profit =3]

Also: If this is the wrong place to offer my servives[I hope it's not], then I'm sorry.

Additionally: Screen-shot renders, YOU have to provide me with the screenie, and the .inc. Videos, I'll watch the replay a few times, and try to find the best angling and positioning. Specials positions cost extra.

Edit: Was told this was a market-placer, but I'm takin' orders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6AXf-aPLZE The first of many, and also my first/only freebie. Yes, I used a basic include. Why? Because they actually render. Want me to use your magic/special include, I need to charge extra. And if you use radiosity, my prices are 1 credit per frame[hey, rad takes FOREVER]

~edit by zaarock, try not to triple post, use modify.~