ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+how do you use your glutes?
I usually don't use them in my moves because i can't envison in my head what they can do and how they will affect my tori.

I mean all the other parts are pretty straightforward but I'm having trouble with the butt -_-

So in what kind of situation and how should they be used?
glutes are very important in aikido and judo. because u can use them to pull ur opponent or just do nice kicks in SP aswell.
Too keep balance, and shift your wait.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Basicly they decide how far apart your legs are you extend they go apart they contract they go together and i you dont know what its gona do press b to see you and your opponents ghosts
they can also be used to do the splits they must be used in combination with the rest of the legs to be usefull.
🫷🦚🫸
Glutes are easy to use, once you get the hang of using your chest. If you rotate your chest and extend your glutes, you can actually get some very powerful kicks.

That's the way I usually use them.
glutes are useless if you follow wot most of these guys are saying ...

they just pull your legs inside or out in the hand dirrection ( if you have your tori on normal position ), but they are only usefull combined with the rest of your muscles and depending int he situation.

able to aim , have more force... 1 muscle doesnt make your move and sometimes it may not even help to aim or may not even give you more force
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.