Ranking
Original Post
[WET] Runs

Wow. Fast food.
You've just gotten home from Taco bell, You are not feeling so hot.
You feel like you might not make it. Well....race home by competing in a lovely new mod made by
our team. Can you Survive on our turf? Can you race back in time.
We want to see if you can compete, but you'll complete this parkour mod like you've got the runs.
As fast as possible. But are you sure you got the best skills? The Fastest and most agile?
Creativity and Imagination?
Well sign up here and compete In our parkour Replay competition

-Fastest to complete a lap and touch ukes head
-The Most Creative Replay Wins additional Prize
-Work or incorporate Uke in the most creative way for a chance to win extra St(D)

-No Cheating of course try to keep it legit
-keep Gravity -30
-Must be replay in the mod attached
-Timer Does not matter in Creative Run
-Do not alter or change speed of replay
-2 Replays max. One for Speed Run and One for Creative Run
-Jumping Backwards does not count for Speed run
-Solo Run only for Speed. You may include another person in Creative run. But prize will only be awarded to whomever submitted
-Must stay on track. No crossing, No avoiding. We will contact you if we feel you May have cheated.

-Do a circuit/lap/loop from where your facing.
-Do not do the track backwards.
-Don't jump down and backwards at the start.
-"Complete a lap your own way with out using middle pad."

Speed Run

Creative Run

1st place speed run: 100k tc (or more Depending pot size)
Full Mecha Arms L and R
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_item.php?invid=5002669

3 ST (deprecated) Can be used in our Current and more upcoming Discord Shop. More info On this in Future.

1st Place Creative run: 25k + 1 st (Deprecated)

-264Axel
-BloodRec
-LordGaara
-Hecate
-ShhhMikes

I have downloaded The mod, I have read the rules and understand.
I have sent 5k to WETBank. Gmt.

-When posting replays, Please Spoiler your replays into speed run and Creative.*
-Post a title and when it was created. What frame you believe you completed the run on. *
-Maybe an explanation of your creative run if necessary.

Good Luck!
MOD BEING REDONE DUE TO CONFUSING RULES. may use practice one.
Mod made by 264Axel including banner.
Gif created by Cheshyre
Attached Files
WET_Parkour.tbm (15.2 KB, 94 views)
Last edited by Mikes; May 20, 2017 at 03:56 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post

asd

So you can skip this part?

You have to jump so it feels right to skip I'd say, just jump as close of that part as possible and don't jump and cross that black pad.
To be honest I ran the other way, went to the right at the beginning cause I felt it would be easier this way.

Well what about this this guy cutting corners?
Is this not allowed now?

To me it doesn't feel right but if the higher ups agreed it counts then you can.
I didn't cut any corners so my replay would not be denied. I'm still working on it though.

Again what you are saying does not answer the questions people have put forth, some yes, not all.
So still we don't know exactly what's allowed.

I understand but is it a reason to harrass someones thread ? That's what PM's are for in my opinion.

And yet you smug bastards act like everyone else is retarded but you smart WAPOW members who understood the rules that you yourself have made.

Is that all you have to say ? I'm not here as a WET member nor as a WAPOW member but as someone who likes to participate in such event and then I see you trying to ruin it. There are peaceful ways to get it done.
If you want to harrass someone, go ahead and harrass me but if you go on and defile WAPOW's name you'll have to face the concequences.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Originally Posted by Hannw View Post

To me it doesn't feel right but if the higher ups agreed it counts then you can.

I think we can end it here.
It's been 5 or 6 days since the event started.
Even you guys don't know the rules.
I'm happy not participating in this.
How about to add invisible/transparent or any kind of walls on the edges of the inner circle.
So there would be no debate.
Last edited by Chazer; May 12, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
Cowmeat may be the biggest dick in tb history but he's right here.

The rules haven't been thought out properly and minor details are very important for a speed event like this.

I'm still waiting to know if my replay is valid.

Also I don't see why we need to PM anyone, this is the event thread everything relevant should be discussed here so that everyone can see.

Look everything is good it's just the rules aren't clear. This mod is not suitable for a speed run.

I remember few years back there was a speed event, Jaker skipped the entire obatacle course and won 1st place.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Cowmeat may be the biggest dick in tb history but he's right here.

The rules haven't been thought out properly and minor details are very important for a speed event like this.

I'm still waiting to know if my replay is valid.

Also I don't see why we need to PM anyone, this is the event thread everything relevant should be discussed here so that everyone can see.

Look everything is good it's just the rules aren't clear. This mod is not suitable for a speed run.

I remember few years back there was a speed event, Jaker skipped the entire obatacle course and won 1st place.

I don't disagree with the rules being vague. But the harassment and acting/talking like we set out to deceive everyone or something stupid
Official Rules
Here s axel to save the day

Speedrun Rules

Creative Rules

If you have any questions about the rules or the event just ask me.
Meh
So I'm new to the forums. Got here from the banner.
I have to agree that there's too much room to fudge the rules because this mod is circular with no walls.
As far as I can see, the right thing to do would be to reboot the event with a mod that adds border walls to all "illegal" areas in the current mod and/or remake the mod to be a straight line rather than in a circle so there's no corners to be cut.
For instance, if the tori is not allowed to pass over the logo, why is there not a wall there to stop them?
Originally Posted by SirCBeard View Post
So I'm new to the forums. Got here from the banner.
I have to agree that there's too much room to fudge the rules because this mod is circular with no walls.
As far as I can see, the right thing to do would be to reboot the event with a mod that adds border walls to all "illegal" areas in the current mod and/or remake the mod to be a straight line rather than in a circle so there's no corners to be cut.
For instance, if the tori is not allowed to pass over the logo, why is there not a wall there to stop them?

Or you could read the rules our mod maker just posted
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Or you could read the rules our mod maker just posted

According to the new rules all the replay this far are invalid right?
According to the new rules all the replay this far are invalid right?

Unless they follow or already some how did use these rules Axel Posted. I believe its still fairly relevant to the original rules which should be the fine.