Toribash
Original Post
wert613's Head Shop.
Head Shop

Ok, so heres the deal, I will make nice heads for low prices, what I need is.

1. A price offer.
2. An idea of what you would like the head to look like, (if not a character or something descriptive I'd like color and face style.)
3. A little bit of time.

Right, I will do my best to get what you want to you in a nice amount of time, I'd appreciate descriptive head concepts.

wert
Last edited by wert613; Nov 11, 2007 at 11:15 AM.
Can you make me a head for 150 TCs?

Depicting a scarecrow's face. A SCARY scarecrow.
Ok, here are two variations of a scarecrow head, if one appeals to you tell me, and if you need any changes I'd be happy to edit it for you.

Just point out the one you like and I will PM it to you.

You should probably click on te thumbnail because the JPG compression makes them look a bit awful, if you would like the eyes to be sharper edged I'll do that for you.

At the... Suggestion, of Werd, I have edited the second head to look more like cloth.
Attached Thumbnails
scarecrowhead.jpg   scarecrowhead3.jpg  
Last edited by wert613; Nov 11, 2007 at 10:35 PM.
thats a basket with eyes...
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

You need to make it more straw like not just take a basket and add some features.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
XD lol a basket with eyes,can you make this head for me a full black head with i W in the front and my name on back for 200?
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post
You need to make it more straw like not just take a basket and add some features.

Yep, done that.

It isn't a photo of a basket, I did that...
Last edited by wert613; Nov 11, 2007 at 11:02 PM.
Ok warrior, here you go... The text should work, tell me if it doesn't. If you like it tell me and I'll PM you the blank one.
Attached Thumbnails
warriorhead.jpg