Toribash
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
They are nice and warm people compared to Dutch people. Sometimes I think why my parents and grandparents didn't move to Germany instead of The Netherlands...

Honestly i don't like Germans at all ...
They're lying about these camps in Poland ...
Germans did them during WWII not Polish people ...
and some German politics still trying to convince us that we've made it and that they're victims, that's just stupid ...
watch over for your politics cause you will never be liked ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Source? Or are you just talking out your ass?

Take a look at combat arms for instance. more the 3/4 of the cheaters are arabic.
They are pretty cool most of the time, but all the Germans I met like to drink and party.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
My thought on Germans is that they are people.

People are people, no matter where they are from.

Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Well, this is internet. People talk shit on it.

You shouldn't build up your opinion on internet-comments.

Congrats for completely invalidating this thread.

Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
and some German politics still trying to convince us that we've made it and that they're victims, that's just stupid ...

Afaik, that was one person :u

Way to go and get mad, bro.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Congrats for completely invalidating this thread.

:[

Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post

:>
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
oh ur dutch?

germans are nice and warm people, and dutch people are aswell. mostly the foreigners or the people at the back of society are not nice. its the same in germany.

Pretty late response but I'm Turkish.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Pretty late response but I'm Turkish.

eeh. that explains the reason you might not be treated so well by dutch people.

not to be racist or anything, but most dutch people dont want turkish pep here. and are saying most of the turkish youngsters are a problem for the society.

im okay with them tho, as long as they can speak dutch (doesnt have to be fluid but alteast talk it) and behave normal.

only thing i dont agree on is the hat. (dont know how to say it in english.)

its okay for the women to wear that, but if im jewish or what not i am not allowed to wear my religous hat in a store or class. thats the only thing that bugs me :/
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
eeh. that explains the reason you might not be treated so well by dutch people.

not to be racist or anything, but most dutch people dont want turkish pep here. and are saying most of the turkish youngsters are a problem for the society.

im okay with them tho, as long as they can speak dutch (doesnt have to be fluid but alteast talk it) and behave normal.

only thing i dont agree on is the hat. (dont know how to say it in english.)

its okay for the women to wear that, but if im jewish or what not i am not allowed to wear my religous hat in a store or class. thats the only thing that bugs me :/

So basically like Germany, except for the jew-part.

We have issues with turkish teenagers here too from time to time.
:/
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
TUF ppl i tell you.Could kill a lion with their bare hands.They rule.But i wna kill some of them.The horrible ones.
TC for sale/ Buying TC. PM me! :)
I am guessing that you are German.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..