Ranking
Original Post
The Bnw Organization (The First Organization)

The Bnw Organization is, as explained on its website, "...a group of individuals dedicated to maintaining a visual presence in the community of the online game, Toribash." We are not a clan, we are not a sub-clan, nor do we have any official forum outside of the #bnw channel on the same IRC server that hosts #toribash.

There is really only one unifying rule to Bnw: Absence of color. Members of the clan refrain from using colored blood, joints, and textures; instead using a very basic set of white (Pure), grey (Quicksilver) or black (Demon) components to customize their Toribash character. Furthermore, their Bnw forums avatar makes them easily recognizable.

I created this organization to show that although there are now many different colors available for use in painting your Tori, sometimes it is favorable to choose a more Zen-like scheme in place of a chaotic mix of hues and pigments. The Bnw Organization represents simplicity and peace of spirit in a clashing and often disorganized world.

If you are interested in joining Bnw, please look over the following list of requirements:

-You must possess a full set of blood/joint/torso/ect. textures that are either white, grey, or black

-You must use a combination of white, grey, or black colors in game at all times

-You must create a greyscale version of your head texture and any body textures you have, and use these in place of your current ones

-You must use greyscale textures at all times

To put it shortly, you must possess at least a full set of quicksilver if you are not yet capable of purchasing pure joints in order to enter Bnw.

Please post here if you have any questions, or if you meet the requirements and would like to take part in our community of peace and Zen.

You can also now join us in our IRC channel on irc.toribash.com #bnw.

Cross posted from original topic at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=25642
Last edited by Hamster; Jul 20, 2008 at 07:22 PM.
Pope of BnW • [Torigod] • Lord of Wibbles • YouTube • Toriblog Admin • Interface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you are a member of Bnw and do not see your name in the above list, please contact me and I'll edit your name into the member list.

UPDATE: As of now, the rules for entry into the Bnw organization are subject to exception at my discretion. This means that even if you do not have a full greyscale set of joints and blood, or if you have some color in your textures, you may still be eligible for entry to the organization.

UPDATE: Due to the limited number of greyscale colors available, in the spirit of creativity we have added a few pale colors to the usable color list. Here is the definitive list of colors available for use. IMPORTANT: If you are using one of the colors, you may only splash a single color at a time. For instance, you couldn't use both pharos and sphinx, but you could use sphinx, pure, and quicksilver, ect.

UNLIMITED USE:

CHOOSE ONE:

Last edited by Hamster; Jul 26, 2008 at 11:51 PM.
Pope of BnW • [Torigod] • Lord of Wibbles • YouTube • Toriblog Admin • Interface Artist

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yo yo yo. 3rd member from last time let's get this party started.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
need to find my old bnw avvy
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Found it for youz, lul.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Working on a mascot for teh Bnw. His name is The Triad.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't say "I am in" we have to want you in, at least say "Please can I be in." You just lessened your chances. And you have yellow on you -_-, and by the "first organization" we really meant it we were.

Oh shizzle your chances are about to drizzle.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh wna p that's reallny nice. i like your colowr andn it s totally nbwn themend. I say we let him in what do ywou thitnw arron??

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]