Toribash
my real name is Jamari Booker and ima black belt
-----
I really know nothing in the world and don't call me a retard cause that hurts my feallings im 10 years old and my real name is Jamari booker and ima black belt
Last edited by Dragonspeed; May 22, 2014 at 02:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Almost enough Detail
Originally Posted by Dragonspeed View Post
my real name is Jamari Booker and ima black belt
-----
I really know nothing in the world and don't call me a retard cause that hurts my feallings im 10 years old and my real name is Jamari booker and ima black belt

The thread says "I would like to see you talk about your Toribash experience and a little about your self." I want you to tell me more about you as a fighter in toribash
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
1. Black belt
2. I have only 1 acc and dis main ofc
3. My name is Arthur and i am 16 years old ( 1998 )
4. Mushu
5. U know me :3
Last edited by Garnezz; May 22, 2014 at 09:19 PM.
Name:Kevin
Belt:Brown
Mods: Mushu, Taekkyeon..
I first started playing toribash in 2014. I consider myself to atleast be decent at this game. Ive been learning very quickly day by day and i only strive to get better. I also have been recently apart of the clan ''Mega''.
Alittle about myself is that i always try to do alot of different moves on toribash. i experiment on free and everyday, i want to get better. OH and uuhh, you know me
Online Name: GirafeMan
Last edited by GirafeMan; May 24, 2014 at 03:01 AM.
"
Originally Posted by slayer95 View Post
I think i could get into this clan because when i used to play i got to 400 odd in rank and i win tourneys alot also i kicked your ass at mushu mastertron and im aged 14 thank you thats all now go fuck yourself :P

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| no smart ass comments please and try to be nice thank you to who ever is doing the right thing

SLAYER95 NOW ON THE WANTED LIST
Last edited by deathf; May 24, 2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: pls no smart ass comments this player was now put on the wanted list
Hi, my name is Austin and I'm 20. I'm a Black Belt. My main mod is judofrac, but I'm pretty good at aikido, and decent at most mods I try. The exceptions would be wushu and normal judo.

As for my Toribash experience, I'm not so sure what to say. I started out being terrible, then I learned, had fun trying out new moves and mod, and got where I am today. My style is somewhat strategic and defensive, waiting for an opening or mistake and making them pay.

About myself, I'm a pretty quick learner, but I can get bored a bit easily. I'm generally quite friendly. I do tend to get annoyed by stupidity quite easily though.
to Nukealizer and GirafeMan. I am happy with your applications. just need the others to approve now. hopefully it shouldn't take to long
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Originally Posted by mastertron View Post
to Nukealizer and GirafeMan. I am happy with your applications. just need the others to approve now. hopefully it shouldn't take to long

i aprove i think they will make a good targ...... ummm i mean friend in the clan dont worry you wont be assasinated and
i aprove of them good apps guys. haha so ill send the invite. to them
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

i would like to renter i am deathf 4th dan 14 years old and once apart of the clan but quit to go with master but master is solo now
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf