Ranking
Gg
I say gg more when I lose then when I win. Unless the opponent says gg then I will say it back if I win. Just personal preference. To me, when someone says Gg instead of gg, it means somewhat of a more positive response. Then again, thats just my opinion. Others may think otherwise.
I really hate it when the winner says first gg... thats bad manner in my opinion #norespect
People do sometimes and sometimes people don't. Also, why does it matter if somebody says gg or not? It's not an attack or a sign of respect. :L I only say gg when the match played was reqlly cool.

Good game doesn't have to mean you won. People who think toribash is about winning:

Hah! Guess what? You get qi for GAMES PLAYED, not won, so be happy if something was really cool. Don't be buthurt and ruin the moment.. :|
Last edited by Link; Jul 28, 2014 at 10:28 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I say it unless it was an exceedingly bad game.

Sometimes I'm too lazy to say it, and only say it if they say it first.

If it really was a great game, I be sure to add other things to the gg. "gg that was close"

Sometimes I don't want to talk to people, and just play. I don't type gg in those instances.

Doesn't bother me if someone doesn't say it.

Stop overthinking it, fucking nubs.

and
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
People do sometimes and sometimes people don't. Also, why does it matter if somebody says gg or not? It's not an attack or a sign of respect. :L I only say gg when the match played was reqlly cool.

Good game doesn't have to mean you won. People who think toribash is about winning:

Hah! Guess what? You get qi for GAMES PLAYED, not won, so be happy if something was really cool. Don't be buthurt and ruin the moment.. :|

You get TC for GAMES WON. Point invalidated.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
HEY.

If they say "gg", I'll say Gg back.

TRUST ME.

I'm a 10th dan.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I dont mind if someone says gg or not, it doesnt show respect/disrespect to say gg nor not to say gg.
I feel the word has no meaning or lost the little meaning it had so i just say hold down the g key. "ggggggggggg"
I only say gg when I have a long, close and fun game.

I don't see the point in saying gg every single fucking game for "respect" purposes.