Toribash
Hello My name is Ezrk , you can call me Keegan (my real name) , Well im black belt and i dont really know my belt :P , I play fair and i love all my fellow Toribashians xD (not a real word)

I would really like to be in the team , my main game modes are : Mushu and Judo
thanks ! ;)
Hello ^^ my name is SugoiBoku, in real life it is Vuk Damnjanovic. I am blue belt (was black belt with account vuckimucki, got hacked and then banned forever) with 248 QI. I usually play aikido and judo mod ( judo less but 2nd played, if you get me). By the way, I train Judo in real life .
can i join your awesome clan please
i am a black belt
i have a kawaii potato head skin i sent a picture with this message that is my head skin
DELETED
Last edited by x1viv2; Sep 1, 2015 at 10:58 PM. Reason: FOUND MY RIGHT CLAN
My main account got hacked, I don't care. Now I can be reborn,-X1vI
Hi i'm karjho
I'm brown belt and and i have skill in rk-mma aïkido and mushu,wushu but know how to parkour sorry -_-
-----
Can i join ? please
Last edited by karjho; Sep 23, 2015 at 01:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hai I'm MapoTofu!
I'm an Orange belt (But, I fight like a black!)
Boxshu and JudoFrac (sometimes twinswords)
I would like to be in the clan because, I'm very active and I'm a team player. I always stay kawaii, and I'll try my best to help a (Kawaii) out. I am on forums sometimes and I always check on my clan pages to see if anything has changed. Well, it's simple, I love being imaginative. I want to be in this clan because it fits me.

Thank you for reading this,
Louie de la Mucchio se Louise GeoFran Vansulo (aka MapoTofu)
かわいいです
Hey, I'm Johng09 but you can call me Numberz or just John. I'm a black belt that loves to play mushu, I do pretty well with other 'social' mods such as soccer, basketball and skiing and because I love fun mods and like to socialize, this can benefit the fun factor of Kawaii Clan. I used to be part of 2 clans, my first clan was Massacre which is now 414th on the clan list, my 2nd clan was Roulette but I got kicked from both, mainly from inactivity, but don't worry, I'm not inactive for no reason, I forgot to tell the clan leader I was going on a holdiay. No fret, I'm not too mad or sad about it. Outside of toribash I play lots of soccer and futsal, basketball and tennis.
I hope this is enough, I get very talkative.
Stay Kawaii.
かわいい
I'm also slightly Japanese.
Hey im KaneKJa2 (or you just can call me Vika)

Im a brown belt (Not really ^-^ because i can fight like an 8th dan)

Best Mods:Mushu,Boxshu,Wushu (Strange )

I have really no reason for joining i think because your clan is super duper awesome :з

I really hope im able to get in because it would be mine first clan to be in

Thanks Any Way ^_^
^-^ KAWAI ^-^
Hey guys I'm about 85% sure this clan has been dead for about a year at least now.
Last edited by Sloth; Sep 8, 2016 at 04:16 PM.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
hello my name is wolftr
im in black belt
i make a lot of video in youtube
i'm really active on toribash and is forum
and i am a very hard otaku (in love sao and one punch man as well as koro-sensei)
I never had any clan because I wanted to go back in your!!!

look

-----

-----
a little bit more
Attached Thumbnails
wolftr.png  
Last edited by wolftr; Sep 8, 2016 at 03:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"i'm in love with Ikoorie"~le malaise