Toribash
Meine Awesome Replay
Check out my not-so-clean decap.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Custom Moves
that IS a nice kick, keep it up
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I'm noob and i post for the first time ^^
Look this skill ;)

Fine, i'll reveal one of mine.

GREAT starter in judo ( /70 ticks), however, it can backfire in an array of ways.

1. Stiffen, contract both pecs and knees, rotate chest to right/left(your choice), extend left(if you rotated right)/right(if you rotated left) glute, hands to grab
2. Space (70 ticks)
3a. If your other foot is at the ground (the one with extended glute, i'll pick left for this example, reverse the manouver if you went for right) Extend left knee, contract left hip, extend right hip and knee, right bend lumbar.
3b. If your lower leg is not touching the ground, it often helps to straighten the knee on the higher leg, but watch that it doesn't prevent you from touching the ground, or DQ you, if you get touch in next turn, do 3a.In this case you may also try using right glute instead of lumbar, whichever gives you more optimal roll.
4a. Watch the flip, use your arms, knees, chest, lumbar and pecs to control yourself in flight, most often the enemy is either planted on their ass, or on their head, this is the basic low-powered slow foxie flip, it's not the pretty and fast paced one, but does it's job 90% of the time.
4b. Would the opponent prevent you from your twirly liftoff, and get you in ''oh shi, i'm going down'' position, rotate chest, extend both lumbars, land in a split if possible(on toes is also a very powerful stance, mind your ankles), use chest, hips, lumbar, shoulders and elbow to power you into a powerful flip.

Simpler description for quick viewing(left version)(remember it only works in Judo) :
1. Stiffen, contract both pecs and knees, rotate chest to right, extend left glute, hands to grab
2. Space
3. Extend left knee, contract left hip, extend right knee, extend right hip, right bend lumbar.
4. Space
5. Control yourself in midair, this takes practice.

PS. Use sparingly, and please note, it will always backfire if you do not scream
"FOXIE FLIP =D" in the chat when bouncing off the ground in it.

EDIT: here's the example on a completely stiff uke. Note that you don't need to grab the head, in fact, it's better (though deals less damage) if you grasp the arms, since it's way easier to flip then.

What what? In the butt.
reply if u like it, im a n00b

hope u like it

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
L337M4G3: I was just about to attach a move just like that! The leg grab is pretty powerful. What the hell, I'll attach it anyway Finished off with a crazy launch into the air.

hehehe mine is the sleeper hold just did it! well I dont think i can do it again