Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
New forger - new expectations. Good luck dargon!
Waiting for new items :3
Well if you want to look at the next items that will be in toribash ... you must look at hampa's activated and deactivated :3
Hampa's activated/deactive have nothing to do with what is coming out. Those are just things he can edit the sound of.

Anyways, Congratz Dargon!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
a new hair Red Band its a hair a normal hair Price 50K/2/1/3$ plz add this :> xd

Have Good Luck ~MTG
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Okay Really I NEED THE DEMON FORCE D:!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
Hampa's activated/deactive have nothing to do with what is coming out. Those are just things he can edit the sound of.

Actually, all of the sound items other than Kiai Sound and Music were originally located in hampa's inventory before they were released to the public. Speaking of which, I private messaged jusmi about releasing the Decap Sound. He didn't respond. I figure I might as well post it here for discussion.
Originally Posted by Shmevin
I'd like to suggest releasing a Decap Sound. A decapitation is a pretty uncommon event in most mods, plus the fact that everyone loves a decapitation makes this a perfect new sound to release. I see there is a Neck Fracture Sound in hampa's deactivated, which would be a nice sound item as well. However, most mods allow either dismemberments or dismemberments AND fractures. The only mod I can name right off the bat that has only fractures is judofrac.tbm, but that isn't as popular as regular judo, which allows only dismemberments.

Has this been discussed at all?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok, so a "Sun" color was suggested in the rapid thread, so I took the liberty of making one, to suggest here.
I also made two others just because I could. The last color is obviously a joke.

They're all high-contrast to existing colors so I believe they would do good.

The Colors.

i think maybe will be better make white full set (not pure just like standart tori on replay but with full set items cuz in pure joints not matching with gradients etc maybe better fix that not matching on some of items//
Rainbow items would be too flamboyant.
I like Grass though, I was thinking that a spring inspired item should have been made earlier this year.