Toribash
guy above me was born today

but no i dont think that we should liberate north korea, as someone said theyre generations of brainwashed people who believe their country is superior, and that they can win at everything. and that being proven wrong wont really help my dudes in north korea at all. imo we should just apologise to north korea and leave them be, or else south korea will be an island, especially as donald trump is still president.
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
I can't really watch at all that war and making bombs through unproductive science. Its one thing to manipulate people and be a ruler, but sending thousands of people to death is very dumb. Why the presidents does not fight 1 vs 1 when there are international problems ? The solution is clearly simple, without setting families in danger and even landscapes, did you knew that war is a pollution of the environment ?? why do humans die because of personal problems of someone other. And with all the other solutions, we damage mother earth so badly that we all gone die(yes you can't live when there is no kind of tree).
Enjoint life