Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
lol'd at ^
but yeah I think it's meh, mainly because tb is a community full of tight knit people and it's where reputation actually matters. With alot of people reputation begins to fade away to an extent.

this is not a tight knit community. in fact, i hate all of you
If we can even raise from on average 280 players to 400+ players ingame doing this, it's fking amazing
average is more close to 350, then 280. I see over 400 peeps on around 2 pm.

The only things that needs to be fixed is the amount of servers allowed on the servers, the server speed itself, more players per server if possible without major ping, and some other things so tb can hold the capacity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Well as you all said this will increase players increased players means more servers and money so i am sure hampa will increase the amount of servers allowed on the servers
I already have 2 account on steam voted!
This is big jump to toribash i hope it get more active!
but don't you think we should make it easier in some way?
not like increased damage or health to the beginner
but to add a tutorial that keep on and on until yellow or green belt and during multiplayer
INB4 14 days ban
ohwell i really enjoyed reading these interviews. they all seem excited about it what will happen afterwards if toribash gets greenlighted. it is truly a big thing and everyone will be affected by it, is it staff or just the normal community.

to the clan thing, i think there wont change much instead that a shitload of more DSC´s will come. i think that then some organisation and some changing how it all works would help there. but im sure the clan mods will get that.
i also think that it will help some old offical clans which felt into inactivity will get a bit revived again because they get shitloads of app´s. as example germand underground would kinda need some new active people, but actually there are just not enough german players in the community.. and such things will steam probably change..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
The only things that needs to be fixed is the amount of servers allowed on the servers, the server speed itself, more players per server if possible without major ping, and some other things so tb can hold the capacity.

hampa said he's not worried about the servers at all so meh
I'm inclined to trust him on it, maybe he's got a few tricks up his sleeves

Originally Posted by pusga View Post

Best thing I've seen today ever<3

Thanks for the positive comments, was worried I'd gone a little overboard heh
Last edited by Erth; Jun 19, 2013 at 01:47 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
If Toribash was on steam the average would be more like 2k (probably allot more). ALLOT of people have steam accounts and are willing to get a free game thats awesome.
why are you looking here? the post is up there