Ranking
Yeah i tried finding it but i cant find it. I asked other peoples about how my tori looks, they all said i have black force (actually a full 128 joints).

So yeah ill still wait for da answer thanks all
GOD
Ok,
Awww, I'm sry to hear. Try ./dl hassan2000 and /lp
Try deactivating all joint textures. After checking what you see ingame, deactivate all textures. In between doing so, /dl and /lp yourself multiple times, re-launch multiple times (establish that your inventory is in sync w/ what you see). So: /dl urself EVERYTIME you change anything including b4 you start. Deactivate all textures (/dl and /lp) then check you folder to see what's there if all seems as expected, activate ONLY your JOINTs (/dl and /lp AND re-launch) check your folder. If they don't show up ingame - try changing the texture of some of them and try again (/dl and /lp AND re-launch) and check your folder. B4 you start this whole process make sure you have EVERYTHING on advanced settings ticked. Try doing /lp 1 fairfang instead of /lp 0. Try viewing replays of you. There are many different combinations of procedures you can do; those are the things I would try. Also go online and ask ppl on the server what they see.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Tried all of them and didnt work, i might just delete my tb and redownloading it.
GOD
yeah, try that to.
also. go in sp. check custom folder for j_chest.tga ( if u have chest joints, or for others)
If it shows in custom folder it should be in game to. Also ask a friend to dl/lp you to see if it shows.
Do other normal textures show up? maybe try delete custom folder with your name and then dl,lp yourself after relaunch the game.
Look in settings advanced to see if u have body textures ticked.
yeah, try go in sp, dl yourself, lp yourself, restart.
-----
Ok got it. I know to fix.
1.Deactivate hole set where u have joint textures.
2. in deactivated remove items from set
3. activate every single joint texture manually and the activate the empty set to
4.in activated select joints and move them in the activated set

The problem is that if u activate a set with items in them it will only activate the set and it won't activate the items in it. Try it and feedback if it works.
Last edited by Insanity; Sep 27, 2015 at 03:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
yeah, try that to.
also. go in sp. check custom folder for j_chest.tga ( if u have chest joints, or for others)
If it shows in custom folder it should be in game to. Also ask a friend to dl/lp you to see if it shows.
Do other normal textures show up? maybe try delete custom folder with your name and then dl,lp yourself after relaunch the game.
Look in settings advanced to see if u have body textures ticked.
yeah, try go in sp, dl yourself, lp yourself, restart.
-----
Ok got it. I know to fix.
1.Deactivate hole set where u have joint textures.
2. in deactivated remove items from set
3. activate every single joint texture manually and the activate the empty set to
4.in activated select joints and move them in the activated set

The problem is that if u activate a set with items in them it will only activate the set and it won't activate the items in it. Try it and feedback if it works.

Oh dear i thought i mentioned it already, i checked my custom folder and its all perfect but my joints still dont show up. I asked my friend to dl lp me he said i have a full 128 joints. And about normal texture yes it shows up.

I havnt try that 4 steps, ill do it soon
GOD
Try that. It should work.
I don't think items in set activate if u only activate set.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals