Ranking
Been a couple months since I used it because it just played the one song I had on in a loop,
which got annoying xD .. so don't really remember how.. don't you just upload a .wav file?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
if i remember correctly one music item can only hold one file tho right?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
if i remember correctly one music item can only hold one file tho right?

yes, but you can use multiple items, or maybe merge songs into one file (though I'm not too sure on the max size)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
What I did was go into the Toribash files and find the defult music and then change it to custom music. The music files you put in THERE mustn't be .wav, they have to be .ogg. Type /music ingame and it'll give you all the options related to this. This music will only be heard by you though. You can turn it off, On, Pause It, Skip Tracks, Play Previous Tracks and Play any track by typing in the EXACT file name of it. By defult, The music will be constantly playing upon launching Toribash.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*