Ranking
Original Post
Musical items
I was wondering if there were any items that let me play music throughout my fight. Does the music item do this or is that something else? Or does a thing like that exist at all?
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
music items do make musics or sounds while fighting like the hit sounds whenever you hit your opponent it makes the sound or music
So does the music last the entire fight?
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Originally Posted by Antman777 View Post
So does the music last the entire fight?

no its only for 1 turn and it can last the maximum of 5 seconds so it can happend every turn music items only happend when you do the thing that the item is called
I think what antman means that is there an item that will play music throughout the whole match
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
There is no music item which will play music for the whole room the entire match. There is an item called "music" but last I heard, it has no use.

Originally Posted by Antman777 View Post
I was wondering if there were any items that let me play music throughout my fight. Does the music item do this or is that something else? Or does a thing like that exist at all?

the music item does make music but it's a bitch to set up and you can only connect one song to it. i would recommend not doing it, also the music will only be heard by you

kiai's and hit sounds are heard by everyone but can only be short sounds. <7 seconds short.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I would love to see a kid with a music item that can be heard by everyone and throughout the entirety of the match playing screamo or Nice Potatoe Scary Penis xDD
and i doubt there is any item like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Idk what everyone is talking about, but the Music item:

is a working item, last time I checked, and it plays the song or songs you put in always and anywhere
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.