Toribash
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
best head ever made, but of course one of those annoying art hoarders owns it

I think I actually own this, but the artists is dead. It may just be a dejavu but its gotta be me or Zalmoxis

Just remember this from around the same time I bought Reekers 'Alien Cybog' (another fuckin dead artist) that was going to be made for another Zalmoxis set
Last edited by AussieCunt; May 4, 2017 at 03:52 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
One set I actually liked kinda was Fish's I can't find it anymore, but it was like just a bunch of random things he had multiple people write onto his things. Someone is bound to know what I'm talking about.
KiTFoX's first Tribal Marine/Azurite set with the matching flames will always be my favourite. It's really old so I can't even find pictures anymore. My fellow veterans should be familiar with it though. It's a simple set but that's why I like it.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I used to think that Omega had a nice set to look at. I also liked BoxSpring's Naruto set because well I love Naruto. XD
I think that Moop's got a pretty good looking set too. I saw him in game earlier today. I should have taken a screen shot.
I would say zalmoxis, nikosefs, and missuse have the nicest set in the game.

give them a dl and see for your self as well as checkout ferrock
inb4 making a "favorites" art thread as a makeshift market.

But in serious, my fav set would have to be a lost set I've seen a few years ago, It had a colorful polygon-ish design all over, sadly haven't been able to find an image in years.
|Evil|
I don't exist