Ranking
Hi i play this game its awesome pls, i am basically a mix of all the good and important skills from different skill trees but i have mostly invested my skill points at the ghost tree, make no mistake tho i can be really handy in none stealth missions as well ! i did not play payday for a few weeks now so i missed all that xmas hype, and usually i just finish missions offline doing deathwish stealth stuff and ocasionally play online with friends (they have unfortunatley abandoned the game) i tend to not do online missions on deathwish since its hard to actually find someone who knows what to do and knows his role in the mission... that being said if anyone wants to play some payday2 with the pirate send me a pm pls.
Also i am infamous level 1 and currently level 91 or I-91.
My favourite stealth mission will be shadow raid.
And my favourite none stealth mission will be firestarter(allthough it has an option to do it on stealth i usually just do it loud instead).
I find the game very challenging and fun i also think they did a good job in making you rely on all 4 players in order to pull off the missions at the best possible way.
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
So I published my very first Payday 2 guide:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=369361476

If you have some feedback feel free to give it to me!

*cought totally not V-100 with deathwish mask super legit ( or not ) * cought

btw, clarion is a dlc weapon, maybe you could put a none dlc one incase people dont have it?
Last edited by Kido; Jan 7, 2015 at 03:23 AM.
no u

is this thing dead? Im just wondering
since its been like a month since someone posted here
Last edited by Onsola; Aug 8, 2015 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam