ES Recruitment Drive
After considering it for a while, I have decided to leave inq. Not because of any particular members, but because this clan as a whole is too formal for me and, being immature, I never really fit in with you guys. I still like all of you, but I think it's best if I leave.
I was gonna post this in the private board but some people don't have access to that :v
pepsicola get
Glimpsed
:c

This is also so ironic because thats exactly why we need people like you in here, to counter the formality that is just so present. We need some people that can always joke around, even if the jokes are not good, to help this clan to have a more relaxed atmosphere.
We'll miss you.
RIP Glimpsed Jul 2015 ~ Oct 2015.

Don't forgot it
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
After considering it for a while, I have decided to leave inq. Not because of any particular members, but because this clan as a whole is too formal for me and, being immature, I never really fit in with you guys. I still like all of you, but I think it's best if I leave.
I was gonna post this in the private board but some people don't have access to that :v
pepsicola get

poo, it's actually a shame that I saw this coming.

i'll miss you
Stick around in IRC yeah? Even if you didn't feel like you fit in I (and I'm sure many others) enjoy your presence.
OY, YES, YES YOU! I'M AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS! :P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I'm back to school tomorrow. I need to keep on top of my work, so I am going to try to distance myself from the forum a little until I know I can handle everything. Will probably be somewhat inactive for a few weeks.
Good morning sweet princess