Ranking
My proposal:

abd, ninjutsu, wushu, judofrac, greykido, tk, rk-mma, lenshu, boxshumushu
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Guys, this is an Off-topic thread. If you have proposals or you support something, please explain why - I'm letting prior posts slide but stuff like 'supported' is just going to be deleted.

I'm extremely against adding wushu or normal taekkyon. Neither of these mods are fun at all to play with tryharding strangers - with friends going for cool boomhits or smooth motion perhaps but not with randoms. Tk has a huge flaw in that snapkick openers are overbearingly powerful and wrists are far too weak. Wushu is cruddy in general - wushudome is perhaps slightly preferable however?

Right now I'm very tempted to run:

erthtkv2.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm, lenshu3ng(or lenshuf!), greykido.tbm, rk-mma.tbm judofrac.tbm, boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Can you set it up already, this ringen mod is awful.

Will run in 24h from this post unless people have serious objections
Put ringen back pls, something a lil different from the standard modes, it really is a fun mod and does reauire skills
hi
Worth noting that almost all hate posts about ringen are from the same person on different accounts.
Personally I like ringen and a lot of other people do too, but you can't make everyone happy when it come to things like these.
golf
Put Wushubox3 in instead of Judofrac and Taido instead of boxshu
Oh shit it's some profound text.