ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Kira) Recruitment

We are a clan surrounded by a mist. Many legends are born and have grew up in The Kira Fighters. This is our story.

A long time ago. Two spirits were flying around. Their names were Angel and Sin.
They always fought because they are complete opposites. Sin created two offspring called The Oracle and Kira. Those two then fused together and are always fighting with the Angel. Kira now goes into whomever joins its ranks.

• No Spam, You have to write at least 5 words to post.
• Don't ask for ranks.
• Respect each other, especially leaders.
• Activity, You will get kicked if you don't state your reason and stay a week inactive.
• Talk in English.
• Talk to leader before you make a clan thing.
• Obey Rules.
• For number 14 the answer is Killer.
• Leaders get op in servers.

To join the following application must be fulfilled, or you can write a neat 1-2 paragraph about you and why you want to be in Kira.

application

Applicants will be discussed and voted on by all of Kira.

Our IRC is http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view....Kira+chat+room
Our recruitment thread is http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=427917
Last edited by Frost; May 4, 2014 at 01:46 AM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
AUgh... its a recruitment center

If you want to join Kira clan

Post a form

example:

Name-
Age-
Why you want to join-

Stuff like that
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
Name : I'm Aurélien a french, you can name me Acid'
Why you want to join : I'm a very active player and i search a clan to progress and have fun with some new friends.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by Acidinho View Post
Name : I'm Aurélien a french, you can name me Acid'
Why you want to join : I'm a very active player and i search a clan to progress and have fun with some new friends.

Thanks.

Get those posts up
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Name: Alec Pierce
Join reasoning: Been wanting to get into a clan where i can stay loyal too and your guys seem like a good enough clan to do that. Plus i got 14k so i can help out on clan wars
my name is TheRuby but i have a 4th dan alt (it will stay secret for now) so currently i am only a white belt. my age is 15 and i live in USA.If you don't belive im an alt then test me in-game. i will not tell you my main so Dont ask. clearly i have no infracments or bans (of course). I have lead most clans to victory in clan wars so I think you would have a privilege of having me in here. I want to be in at the moment so that i can be with a very friendly place with others who understand me and love Toribash just as i do. I have a nice personality and a good sense of humor. i have not been in any pass clans and hope to join this one. My real name is Brad so you can just call me that if you would like. I do belive i can help your clan flourish, grow and prosper.

Best regards

~TheRuby
Originally Posted by TheRuby View Post
my name is TheRuby but i have a 4th dan alt (it will stay secret for now) so currently i am only a white belt. my age is 15 and i live in USA.If you don't belive im an alt then test me in-game. i will not tell you my main so Dont ask. clearly i have no infracments or bans (of course). I have lead most clans to victory in clan wars so I think you would have a privilege of having me in here. I want to be in at the moment so that i can be with a very friendly place with others who understand me and love Toribash just as i do. I have a nice personality and a good sense of humor. i have not been in any pass clans and hope to join this one. My real name is Brad so you can just call me that if you would like. I do belive i can help your clan flourish, grow and prosper.

Best regards

~TheRuby

Very nice application except for a few things. 1. We don't accept alts. 2. You say you brought many clans to winning wars, but then you say you haven't been in a clan. 3. Excellent application overall, so please come back on your main or get this account up to black belt.
-----
Originally Posted by Alecx1x View Post
Name: Alec Pierce
Join reasoning: Been wanting to get into a clan where i can stay loyal too and your guys seem like a good enough clan to do that. Plus i got 14k so i can help out on clan wars

Donate when you can to thekirabank.
Last edited by Frost; Nov 13, 2013 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
DeadManDie Post

Name-deadmandie
Age-14
Why you want to join-Because im Good Fighter when comes to fighting And I Just wanna Make Friends.
Name- Philosopher

Age- I don't wish to disclose personal info such as this.

Why you want to join- I wish to join because I believe Kira is a clan that holds much promise and potential to become a powerful, respected clan. I wish to be a part of this development process, I can only hope I can learn from and teach those around me in order to build a team environment that is enjoyable for everyone. I hope you consider that I do not beg of your acceptance, but I hope you accept my application and take it into account, as I feel I would represent and fit into this clan quite well.