Ranking
Original Post
(Anon) Recruitment Center
Hello And welcome to the recruitment center for Anonymous.

Guidlines for the clan:

Thats all.

What to include:
Name:
Belt:
A little about yourself:
Why Anonymous:

Please post your applications on this page and i wish you the best luck
Last edited by Charm; Apr 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: broken tags
name:michael(real)homelikejet(user)
activity-in-game(5-5)
belt:brown
about me: ex-wrestler and martial artist, knife collector, robotics expert, html/php programmer(learning C++!) very nice and used to being in clans(regiments)
why anonymous: i like anonymous and have been looking for a tori clan
I had a fight with charm1 on recruitment server and decide that if that was the level of recruitment difficulty I would like to join. I have historically only focussed on abd (obviously starting on Aikido as a newbie but changing because of OP shovel move). I then started working on spar after watching some youtube videos and learning to run. I worked hard on parkour for a long time to no success (even though I always felt I was pretty good I was still terrible). During this period I discovered Team Fortress 2 and quickly lost interest in Toribash and never got properly into it again until now, almost half a year later (I think I can't remember but it could actually have been a whole year). I made some money on betting servers, lost even more money on betting servers and won a few abd tourneys (but only when barely anyone experienced joined them) and decided I wanted to get into ninjitsu even though I hated most no grab mods and mods with frame rates above 10. I also did one or two spars after trying to teach my newbie friend to run and to move joints correctly. I found that I still had most of my sparring skills and was also much more refined and balanced. I therefore worked on this incorporating my new ninjitsu techniques into my sparring and found I could now do corks with relative ease and clear the 1000 distance to uke in one cork flip an eland on my feet in front of him. I have no idea how I advanced so much simply by not playing for ages but I am now better than ever at parkour and spar and am an advanced, if a little inconsistent, abd player and a confident ninjitsu player. I love teaching people new mods because learning fascinates me and would love to learn from and teach some of the players in your clan. I understand you would have been expecting the app layout and not my life story but I though it might help and I am procrastinating so will keep writing as long as possible.

Now Then…
Name: Thomas James Gillespie Proto.
Activity in game: totally unpredictable but I currently spend all my free time playing and sometimes miss whole nights of sleep playing the game. I have enough time to play 1-3 hours most days currently but after my exams I will have more.
Belt: 2nd Dan.
A little about myself: I like pizza and reading about neurology.
Why anonymous: I have covered this. Random coincidence of circumstance and respect for their clan rank.

REASONS NOT TO ACCEPT ME YET:
I also have app in phoenix and they have higher rank than you and I want to join them more so I wouldn't accept until phoenix rejects me. I don't know why I wasted half an hour writing this since I probably won't accept invite but I might want to join later if Phoenix isn't the sht hole it used to be when it was abandoned.

Have a nice day and don't do drugs or look directly at the sun because you could go blind and/or die depending on how much you do it. Bye now.
-----
Also there is a guy called anon in phoenix which is ironic… you should do something about that. I think it was his first clan as well. I don't think I have ever got past recruit/unranked section of a clan yet before leaving, being kicked for bullisht reasons (like not making dckhead fcling head of clan operator of my server), or watching my beloved clan slowly sink into the dark waters of abandonment. (Can you tell I really don't want to do any work and will waste time in any way possible to avoid going back to my Geography revision?)
-----
If you give me your favour for promotion or make promotion easier for me I would be more likely to join. Not that I am worth promoting or bargaining for but just so you know my loyalty is based off the kindness of others as will as the clan rank.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 9, 2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Lukas (Real) Kriegery (Ingame)
Activity-In-game(10-0) at the moment about 6-7, sometimes 4, sometimes 9
Belt: Brown Belt (519 qi); had another acc 2 years ago, brown belt too
Why Anonymous: Saw Charm1 and Ninjazeds ingame (judofrac), was pretty impressed and hoped that i could join too
A little about yourself: Played Toribash about 2 years ago with an other acc, stopped playing (was 6 month as socialworker in Africa), after i came back i started with Kriegery, paused for a while and i'm back since a few weeks Most played mod is aikdio/aikidobd, but sometimes i play other mods too^^ I have a brother who plays too.
Name: RaininRage
Activity In-Game: 8
Belt: Green
About Myself: I love video games. Not big on sports EXCEPT for Real Life Judo, Aikido, and Wrestling. Oh, i`m also a call of duty zombie fanboy (#yoloright)
Why Anonymous: Because this clan has a friendly leader and it`s hard to find good clanmates in toribash.

Here are some smexy replays btw:
Attached Files
IT`S RAININ SAVES.rpl (66.0 KB, 8 views)
a grand slam.rpl (43.9 KB, 7 views)
the epic win.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by RaininRage View Post
Name: RaininRage
Activity In-Game: 8
Belt: Green
About Myself: I love video games. Not big on sports EXCEPT for Real Life Judo, Aikido, and Wrestling. Oh, i`m also a call of duty zombie fanboy (#yoloright)
Why Anonymous: Because this clan has a friendly leader and it`s hard to find good clanmates in toribash.

Here are some smexy replays btw:

You seem okay.
Invited
NameanChaos
I have been in many clans Such as : Dragons,Nova,KamikaZ and Mustache
Belt 2nd Dan Black belt
I love playing Toriibash its a great game all the clans ive been in were mediocre i Think this clan is awesome and if you let me join you wont regret letting me in. Me and Ninja were playing mushu and i managed to get 3 Decaps on him