ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[XIII]Recruitment.

The application has to be Freeform.

We need to know about who wants to join.

We want to see effort, not just bleh.

When you have posted here.

You can post in the clan thread to get to know us a bit
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...99#post7273899
I've been playing for a couple of years (Since 2012). Im 16. I've had atleast 9 accounts but Im sticking to this one . In total I've fought about....1,300 times. I have my win ratio at about 10 wins every 3 losses. Somewhere around there. And I'd love to be part of this...clan
Oh. Im sorry.

Im 16. I live in Nevada. I've been playing toribash for a good 2 1/2 years. I want to join this clan because I want to be a part of something. I haven't been in a clan yet and this would be a good place to be.

My rank is no where as good as yours, as I peaked at about 17000. Im still learning better startup moves, because most of mines suck. But I don't google moves, I just make variations of others.

I would like to become part of something new like this. I wouldn't want to join an older clan, such as Obey. I want to also be a part of the clan's foundation...if that makes any sense.

I hope I put enough effort into this...but this is basically all I have. If you want to know more, please ask . Thanks for taking your time out to read this!
It was Tbigy and I wanted to start fresh...multipe times. And this is the account Im sticking to. I have about...9 accounts and went to atleast...green with all of them I believe.
-----
My best mod(s) is probably aikido (Normal Aikido) and Wushu.
Last edited by DeathsBud; Apr 29, 2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You need to be active though and post on our bored.

After 3 days of no posting you will be kicked.
Last edited by Aviant; Apr 29, 2014 at 08:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump