Name: Crak3n
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity, Qualify Yourself 1-10: 4
In-Game Activity,Qualify Yourself 1-10: 8
Why You Want To Join In (SnS) SuperNova?: Previous on and off activity
Tell something about yourself: Previous on and off activity
Name: MasterEel
Belt: Brown
Skype(optional): Given if asked *most of the time*.
Forum Activity, Qualify Yourself 1-10: 3
In-Game Activity,Qualify Yourself 1-10: 8
Why You Want To Join In (SnS) SuperNova?: Well, let's be honest. The name is cool, the people seem cool, and this clan is cool. I'd love to be a part of it.
Tell something about yourself: I'm a living, breathing female.
Name:AssassinScoobs
Belt:Orange
Forum Activity, Qualify Yourself 1-10: 1
In-Game Activity,Qualify Yourself 1-10: 6
Why You Want To Join In (SnS) SuperNova?: Im part of sns
Name: MetaSnakez
Belt: Green belt
Skype(optional) Sorry dont have one but my email is [email protected] and my steam name is aaronmg01
Forum Activity, Qualify Yourself 1-10: 6-7
In-Game Activity,Qualify Yourself 1-10: 8-10
Why You Want To Join In (SnS) SuperNova?: I want to join a clan and yours seems great
Tell something about yourself: My real name is Aaron, I'm a straight A student and I can't stop playing toribash.

Hope you guys will accept me but if not I understand and good luck to you anyways
I was in recruitment I asked if I could join they said yes but no invite. So can you invite me pls.
Name:twopointo
Belt:Blue
Forum Activity, Qualify Yourself 1-10:1
In-Game Activity,Qualify Yourself 1-10:9
Why You Want To Join In (SnS) SuperNova?:I have aquantances in it and it seems like an active playing group
Tell something about yourself:I am a band nerd who enjoys piano, horn, euphonium, trombone, tuba, celtic flute, and bass. I also like judofrac. :P
Name: jhoniloko
Belt: Black belt 1ºdan
Forum Activity, Qualify Yourself 1-10: 2
Why You Want To Join In (SnS) SuperNova?:
Tell something about yourself: i am Brasilian, Extreme boxer my rank mod is 8 . and play all days.
Hello my name Jake, and I am 13. When I was 12 I wanted to play a new online type little game, and that is when I saw toribash a violence perfected game. When I played it was the best thing that ever happened to me besides being born. But since I didn't know how to play it wasn't very fun because nobody could teach me untilther was this 10th dan belt who help me get better. My favorite mods are Akidobigdojo, Akido, Mushu.

My first clan was brutal a unranked clan it was fun ,but then I got kicked because my computer had to get fixed because it was already broke , but now I got a mac.I live in Woodbridge, Va. I love living there cause at first I didn't know anybody , but now I know everybody in my neighborhood. My school is Lakeridge Middle school. I am a Black bet almost a 2nd dan Black belt. My 2 alt accounts are: OgTebo and ThatMon3y. I fought 2 members of Nitro. I managed to beat 1 ,but the other I could not. Those names are: AlexVolt and zZNanoSoundZz.

It's very very busy where I live my neighborhood just does their morning welcomes everyday it's like living with dogs all around. I have only been in 7 clans so I haven't really been up to anything , but just doing my school work and just doing my daily things like everybody else. I also recently sprained my writ s might be a little rusty ,but on the upside it's healing very quickly. My dream will be to become a Basketball or football to help my family out with everything. we are not pore ,but I really want to help my family.

That was my application for trying to join Nitro hope you like it because it took me almost an hour trying think of all of it. Hope you like it
Name: Chris!
Belt:Blue
Forum Activity, Qualify Yourself 1-10:7
Why You Want To Join In (SnS) SuperNova?: I just think it would better improve my toribash skills
Tell something about yourself: I love you.