Ranking
Application
Herro I'm SimWolf and I'm 16 years old. I'm a 5th dan black belt with a life (lies). I'm a ok tricker but cannot spar. My special mods are abd, akido, and any mushu mods. I'm a noob at making mods but I can make some cool lil mods.
Skype - Englishwolf101 - I will block anyone that spams me
Steam - Englishwolf101 (I don't know if it works so just find me on toribash)
chicken chicken chicken chicken (requested by KnownSkilz)
Attached Files
hacky sac.rpl (251.9 KB, 4 views)
parkour3.rpl (396.1 KB, 5 views)
Sicmo look.rpl (69.2 KB, 4 views)
sicmo's mod.rpl (458.8 KB, 4 views)
Fatality.rpl (57.9 KB, 4 views)
Hey, I'm currently black belt and have relevant knowledge in most official mods but 'specialize' in wushu, ABD, aikido and greykido. Only been playing a few months but practice daily, and continue to improve. I am pretty chill hence steam name:
chillacrobat66
I look forward to hearing back from you.
(re-application cus accidently quit)

Hello,my name is pinapple52 and i am currently a brown belt,my steam name is canexican52 though.i play daily and have a total of 118 hours on record.
i specialize in hand to hand combat,twinswords,and other sword mods
Last edited by pinapple52; Jul 30, 2015 at 07:46 AM.
Application
I am Black belt
ulises orozco
My name is Ulises Orozco ( Tb name is Skyblack36)
I specialize in Aikido(Big and small) And Spar.
hi, i m black belt, my real name is léo canet ( skype: leo canet steam : seinzen1 ) my favorite mods is akidobigdojo, and i want to join your clan if it possible
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Hello guys im Sweeyollo and im a brownbelted toribash player (well almost black). Im 14 years old and live in sweden (2:00 +2 timezone). Im a video maker and a clan video maker. I do lots of stuff that people (toribash players)
say to me that they want, But mostly clan video's!. Normaly im playing games with my friends and programing stuff idk xD. My real name is Jonathan, Im active in forums and love to hangout on multiplayer servers .

I have boring so i can make whatever you guys want me to do so gimme some work!. Id love to join becouse i'm alone all day long. My friends spamming me on steam and on skype but i dont wanna play becouse they are annoying.
If you guys accept this it should be super cool! . I have been in clan before but they are inactive. But then i applied here (if this clan is active much).

i got replays of my sparring attempt's. See if you like them.

I hope you got an great day!

Hey, that cool! When we start collecting replays for the clan, could you make them into a video?! That would be pretty cool!
thekid0536
Joining Carbon.
Hey, My Name is traylon (Black Belt) , I'm really keen to join Carbon because of CA23 it's been showing me the right direction to a Perfect clan for me I hope I join Carbon

Peace Out,

Also I've also have a Skype Username
Skype Username: jakeoc22

Also Forgot Im "Specialized" at Jousting and Im "Alright" At Wushu
Last edited by traylon; Jul 12, 2015 at 01:56 AM.
Hey!
My name is Espideri, I am a Black belt and my Steam name is Espiderus i'm also am good at judo.
Thanks
Hi am brown belt i like parkour, freerunning and fight. Skype name:minecraftiano012345678910. I like the name of your caln is so good you are a pro. My name in toribash is AndrewY i have skin.i like mushu. acept me plase plase.*bloodymess *
Last edited by AndrewY; Jul 17, 2015 at 07:28 PM.