Toribash
Original Post
(Rose) Velvet Rose Recruitment

In order to join Velvet Rose, you will need to complete an application here and complete an in-game skill test. Any belt is allowed if you have enough skill, although we do not accept alts. If you have not read the main clan thread first, please do not apply. The main thread is here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8896178

Belt: Custom Belt
Experience: Playing Since 2008
Main Mods: Akido Big Dojo
GMT : -5
Ingame Activity(1-10): 9
Main Motivation for Applying to Velvet Rose: I would like to be part of the clan because I like to be part of a team and working with others
Any Special skill: Art, TC, ABD, Replays, etc.

Last edited by KitKaTe; Oct 2, 2016 at 05:21 PM.
OBV THE BEST
Belt: Black
Experience: Since 2012
Main Mods: ABD, Lenshu3ng, replays(learning)
GMT: -8
Ingame activity:7-8

Motivation to join: I want to be part of a team of good players to war with, organize wars, and possible help test for new members. I think I'm one of the best ABD players currently active, or at least can give any of the best a run for their money. I'm also proficient in lenshu, and can hold my own in any other mod. I'm not much for socializing or forum activity but am always kind and respectful and will get along with anyone.
Last edited by ViciousOne; Oct 2, 2016 at 10:45 PM. Reason: forgot experience
Clan app-
belt: black
experience: since 2014
main mods: wushu, brushu, abd and boxhshu mushu
Gmt: -05
Ingame activity: 8/10
Main Motivation: I would like to join this clan because I would love to help start up the clan into being official and participating in wars with a great group of people. also the name is really nice.
Our Unofficial Clan Chat (Skype)
Here guys this is our unofficial clan Skype link https://join.skype.com/QkTiseJ8bRO4 I will wait for requests for the leader to make the Skype thing official.

Hope to get more apps in the feature

-Logan
Hi,

My name is UltraVortx, i am a 12 yr old but very close to 13 and i am a orange belt in Toribash. Even know i am only a yellow belt i beat a 3rd dan black belt, a blue belt, and a brown belt (Im not joking). If you don't believe me ask my friend butlikker. I have recently discovered the forum and i found out it is the only way I can equip stuff because of my computer. So i go on this a lot and i have been playing Toribash for a year now (i made a new account 3 or 4 times so i have some experience) and i LOVE it because of the fact i can make my guy do whatever weird stuff comes into my head. I am a year Seven at my school and i do martial arts at my local Teakwondo place. I want to join this clan because the name sounds really cool. My favourite mod is judo and i have discord, my name in discord is Josh. (if i am not accepted into the clan i will not wine and cry)

Thanks,
UltraVortx
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Experience: Playing Since 2014
Main Mods: Akido, ABD
GMT : -5
Ingame Activity(1-10): 9
Main Motivation for Applying to Velvet Rose: I would like to be apart of a winning team with style.
Any Special skill: I don't give up