Ranking
Original Post
the absurd prices of toribash
don't you think that the prices for some items are very high,
considering the popularity of toribash which is in steady decline,
and also considering the economy of the world which is also not in
the best shape,perhaps there should be an adjustment in them?

i mean prices like 15 dollars per piece for joint textures,you got 20 pieces=
300 dollars,color packs of 150 dollars,tier packs of 100 dollars up to 500 dollars.

At the same time the tc to dollars rate for various items is different,example
80k tc or 15 dollars for joint textures but you can get jimmy the tuna for 25k
tc and again 15 dollars,50k tc or 25 dollars for yin the orca,70k tc or 20 dollars
for tengu mask etc etc
If you are talking about the stock price in the torishop, of course its expensive, thats what the items thread is for :v
you're on thin ice, pal
Not even a month ago someone bought 250k for 100$ from stock.
Prices are fine lowering would be bad for hampa and the economy.
More people buy stuff than you think but less than you hope.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
lordmark43

oh sorry for the one word post, thought this was actually a wibbles thread

and yes, the community market is cheaper than the torishop, surprised?
is this one of those threads that says the game should change because you can't get something you want?
Last edited by Demon; Oct 5, 2016 at 02:27 PM.
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Not even a month ago someone bought 250k for 100$ from stock.
Prices are fine lowering would be bad for hampa and the economy.
More people buy stuff than you think but less than you hope.

im just saying that in a world were the basic wage has dropped
bellow 500 euros,i think its too much for those items,that is all.

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
lordmark43

oh sorry for the one word post, thought this was actually a wibbles thread

and yes, the community market is cheaper than the torishop, surprised?
is this one of those threads that says the game should change because you can't get something you want?

who even asked for the community market?
the only items i would be interested right now are 512 bumpmaps which they don't exist.

Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post

At the same time the tc to dollars rate for various items is different,example
80k tc or 15 dollars for joint textures but you can get jimmy the tuna for 25k
tc and again 15 dollars,50k tc or 25 dollars for yin the orca,70k tc or 20 dollars
for tengu mask etc etc

and this,the inconsistency in tc to dollar price for various items,if im saying it right,

50k/25$
70k/20$
80k/15$
25k/15$
Last edited by nikosefs; Oct 5, 2016 at 02:40 PM.

and this,the inconsistency in tc to dollar price for various items,if im saying it right,

50k/25$
70k/20$
80k/15$
25k/15$

Yeah someone should fix that when appraisals for a item come out, generally the prices can be random (guessing that happened here)
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I wonder why it's so expensive, but i also wonder if anyone even buys stock things.
im just saying that in a world were the basic wage has dropped
bellow 500 euros,i think its too much for those items,that is all.

who even asked for the community market?
the only items i would be interested right now are 512 bumpmaps which they don't exist.

50k/25$
70k/20$
80k/15$
25k/15$

I agree with you 100% I think some items right now are just generally too expensive. I agree that some items should be expensive and hard to get, but the market right now is really random. I take partial blame for this, we didn't really think of consistency when we added the tc/usd prices of the 3d items among other items.

Joint textures should be way cheaper, seeing as it adds so many amazing possibilities to customize your tori. I understand that more joint textures = more storage capacity = more expensive. But 5$ for all joints or something along these lines should more than cover the expenses. Toribash could really benefit from having the joints cheaper so its not just available to 0.01% of toribash players.

As far as 3D items goes I think there is enough diversity in prices so that you can afford some and not be able to afford other items, that is the way it is supposed to be, within ofc reasonable amounts. The ration between TC and USD however needs to be fixed.
As for the 3D item prices, we're going to heed your suggestion and take another look at the USD prices for them. There's never been a truly set in stone way to go about pricing them, and it's probably high time to get some guidelines in place. Thanks!