ES Recruitment Drive
Not every kid has a normal home life. If they break that's because Home is shit and school is shit, you'll hardly see a kid break just because of school.
I do not understand cyber bullying, you are putting your self in this situation by continuing to return to said site. Regardless if it is face book or video games. If the situation at hand is bad enough to force suicidal thoughts and or actions then you need to distance your self from said situation.
My school had a meeting(lecture?idk) about cyberbullying not that long ago, they never once mentioned that you should do your best to ignore it or to simply stop allowing the person to have contact with you

As infuriating as it could be, I really think cyberbullying isn't a real problem, if you can't handle being made fun of/attacked online then you probably shouldn't be online in the first place
Originally Posted by cat View Post
My school had a meeting(lecture?idk) about cyberbullying not that long ago, they never once mentioned that you should do your best to ignore it or to simply stop allowing the person to have contact with you

As infuriating as it could be, I really think cyberbullying isn't a real problem, if you can't handle being made fun of/attacked online then you probably shouldn't be online in the first place

its basically like walking into an oven and complaining that's it hot like dude just get out
cyberbullying is just an excuse for pussies who dont know how to buck it up.

people who get "cyberbullied" usually did retarded actions on the internet to get "cyberbullied"
I had a friend who streamed H1Z1 on Twitch, but at some point she got contacted by people who demanded nudes. She refused and then became a regular victim of DDoS attacks. Even when she wasn't streaming. This was about a little over a year ago. What I'm trying to say is cyber bullying doesn't really work out the same every time.

I can also imagine being bullied in an environment that you are psychologically dependent on (i.e. when you have social media addiction) can be harmful, especially if you or the people around you don't recognize your situation.

It definitely does exist, but it doesn't have to be the only problem that leads to suicide.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
I had a friend who streamed H1Z1 on Twitch, but at some point she got contacted by people who demanded nudes. She refused and then became a regular victim of DDoS attacks. Even when she wasn't streaming. This was about a little over a year ago. What I'm trying to say is cyber bullying doesn't really work out the same every time.

I can also imagine being bullied in an environment that you are psychologically dependent on (i.e. when you have social media addiction) can be harmful, especially if you or the people around you don't recognize your situation.

It definitely does exist, but it doesn't have to be the only problem that leads to suicide.

that isn't being cyberbullied, thats being ddosd
Originally Posted by cat View Post
that isn't being cyberbullied, thats being ddosd

"use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants."
It can definitely be considered cyber bullying
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face